Leeds struggle to beat the worst team League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

Two words - Oh. Dear.

Come on then thewhites, what do you think? You must be gutted about grinding out a win - after all, you've slagged us off for doing it enough times.

listening20earyt9.gif

Why did you go to the match?
We were all over them and had 21 shots at goal to their 2 shots.

Did we struggle like you did at Lincoln and Milwall??

:081::081::081::081::081::081:

Thread and game over.

Give it up trying to make new threads, although it was a funny one.

:081::081::081::081:

We were all over them and had 21 shots at goal to their 2 shots.

:081::081::081::081::081::081:

Thread and game over.

Give it up trying to make new threads, although it was a funny one.

:081::081::081::081:

Blimey 21 shots on target and only 1 goal, that's a brilliant conversion ratio.

I thought that Beckford was supposed to be dogs knackers

Oh he is, he was probably just not scoring on purpose. You've got to give the other teams in the league a chance against a premiership quality striker.

And, thewhites, glad you enjoyed the thread - we all have a good old giggle at the ones you start every time we win a match.

I'd say see you in the Championship next season, but I doubt you'll get promoted to be fair - your slump is just around the corner.

I won't usually give this strange thing any attention, but this needs to be pointed out.

It's criticising indierich for judging its team without actually going to the match, yet the second sentence later he's doing the very same thing, the very thing in fact it's been doing since it's arrival on Talking Balls.

The lack of intelligence displayed by this creature is extraordinary.

I won't usually give this strange thing any attention, but this needs to be pointed out.

It's criticising indierich for judging its team without actually going to the match, yet the second sentence later he's doing the very same thing, the very thing in fact it's been doing since it's arrival on Talking Balls.

The lack of intelligence displayed by this creature is extraordinary.

What the feck are you banging on about???
Are you in your own world there Melton F????

I think you have lost yourself there.

Keep up.!!!!

What the feck are you banging on about???
Are you in your own world there Melton F????

I think you have lost yourself there.

Keep up.!!!!

melts is right how can you criticise one of us for commenting on dirty leeds when he hasnt been to a game and then do exactly the same yourself?? ...... fact is mr whites ( arnt they a tampon??) i actually think by what ive read of your posts that your around 12 to 13 yrs old with a big mouth that unfortunaly you havnt managed to control what comes out of it just yet, (dont worry as you get older and your balls drop and your voice changes and you stop wetting the bed, you may have chance to rectify this , i suggest you grab that chance!)

Uhoh. I just fed the names thewhites and talkingballs into the love calculator and found a 58% success rate - and:

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between thewhites and talkingballs has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

F*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670