Pre Match Leeds United Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sniggering at "Home and hosed"... lol

Anyone know whether I will be able to pay on the night as I live in Sheffield so can't get to the KP in time to secure a ticket??...

I've been in a similar situation. I've paid for my ticket over the phone and they have sent it on one of the supporters coaches.

I've been in a similar situation. I've paid for my ticket over the phone and they have sent it on one of the supporters coaches.

Really??, That sounds great, though as Jeff says at £34 it'd be nice to have Billy Bremner dug up to deliver it to me personally...

I'd imagine Elland Road would have an away supporters ticket booth.

The last time I went to Elland Road I had to queue with Leeds fans. Twice.
I bought a ticket for the away end, but the barcode reader at the turnstiles said the ticket wasn't valid. So I took it back to the ticket office and they said my ticket had been reported missing in the post by the Leicester ticket office. Leicester had obviously not posted it out to the person who originally paid for it, reported it missing, and then sent it back with the unsold tickets. Fortunately they gave me a replacement.

The last time I went to Elland Road I had to queue with Leeds fans. Twice.
I bought a ticket for the away end, but the barcode reader at the turnstiles said the ticket wasn't valid. So I took it back to the ticket office and they said my ticket had been reported missing in the post by the Leicester ticket office. Leicester had obviously not posted it out to the person who originally paid for it, reported it missing, and then sent it back with the unsold tickets. Fortunately they gave me a replacement.

Bloody hell, I'm glad you survived what must have been a harrowing experience!!, Hopefully queuing with Leeds fans won't form part of my day!!...

I think this game will be where we show that we need Nugent. Leeds will be a completely different test compared to Sheffield Wednesday. I'll go 2-1 Leeds. Think Peltier is nailed on with a goal too.

I predict a minute's applause for Gary Speed.

You're not wrong ...

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20121127/gary-speed-tribute_2247585_2992795

Fans are advised to arrive early for Tuesday's Elland Road clash with Leicester City.

The club will be remembering former player Gary Speed, who passed away 12 months ago today.

A tribute video will played on the screen 15 minutes before the game and there will be a minute's applause ahead of kick-off.

43-0 to the Fosse Gold Superfoxes

All goals scored by Jamie Marko on his stunning debut

Definitely a draw, we're both due one, therefore it will definitely be 69-69

Hopefully there aren't many travelling by car for tonights game as the M1 NB was totally blocked at 21 due to problems further up t'road. Coaches may have an issue though I guess they left silly early as usual about 3?

Re the game, had seen this as an easy 3 points the way they had been playing recently but a win against Palace will change that for them. Still should have enough about us though to beat these and another win with a clean sheet would be fantastic.

0-72 to us cus i'm megalolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670