Leeds Utd 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob the most important 5 mins he has had for us since he returned.

Yeah, he just knows how to get under the opposition's skin when Fryatt looks abit soft at times. He's not been great this year but Dickov's still been one of the heroes of the club in the last 6 or so years, his introduction lifted the atmosphere even more too.

Max-Gradel-001.jpg

Isn't he thin ?:102:

"I went into the game with an Achilles problem and had probably tried to force the issue because Jack Hobbs was suspended that day," he said. "I ended up suffering a tear to my calf muscle and I've been in the treatment room for three weeks."

Maybe we were a bit harsh on Brown then. This refers to the MK Dons game. He was excellent at Hereford and yesterday. Talks to the younger lads too.

"I went into the game with an Achilles problem and had probably tried to force the issue because Jack Hobbs was suspended that day," he said. "I ended up suffering a tear to my calf muscle and I've been in the treatment room for three weeks."

Maybe we were a bit harsh on Brown then. This refers to the MK Dons game. He was excellent at Hereford and yesterday. Talks to the younger lads too.

i thought he was 1st class yesterday

He was an absolute rock, with him Hobbs, and Tuncheypants we will have one of the best defences in the Championship next season ;)

i liked the way he took the safety first option most of the time and headed/passed back to the keeper instead of just hoofing it and risk losing possesion

He was horizontal, five feet off the ground and facing the sky when he forced the last corner:icon_lol:, he certainly lived up to his 'pest' nickname

Indeed and hitting the ball out for the corner with his elbow :icon_wink

Indeed and hitting the ball out for the corner with his elbow :icon_wink

It hit his elbow and Naylor hoofed it into the stands.

i thought he was 1st class yesterday

I like how he's been with the younger lads the past couple of games. Good to see and what we need at this time of the season. Maybe it's just taken time for him to bed in and know the players and get this side of his game going because I'd written him off after Dons.

Can i just point out were not promoted yet and could still feck it up.

Thanks ;)

I agree i think we'll be docked 88 points for once playing Junior Lewis and Lee Marshall in the same team.

Oh crikey - is Mandy still under investigation? Thankfully any points deduction for going into admin would take effect next season now wouldn't they?!!

Oh crikey - is Mandy still under investigation? Thankfully any points deduction for going into admin would take effect next season now wouldn't they?!!

It would be at the discretion of the Football League. If a ten-point deduction this season would result in a difference to our status next season, they may deduct the points from this season's total - it is their choice.

It would be at the discretion of the Football League. If a ten-point deduction this season would result in a difference to our status next season, they may deduct the points from this season's total - it is their choice.

We need a spreadsheet to show us if it would make a difference and what the magical number is for it not to.

Really? Not disputing you but I thought we had passed the deadline for points deductions for the current season.

Let's hope all is well with our benefactor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669