leeds v leicester match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

never started one before so thats ruined that;) i think if we can go on the offensive early doors they will be jittery and we if we could get one in the first ten the crowd will be on their backs (sound familiar;) ) come on you blue boys :038: :038: :038: :038:

i just have a bad feeling about this one-we hardly ever take advantage against teams that struggle and they will probably beat us and go on a good run-plus we dont have a great record at elland road

ever the pessimist

come on city. 2-0 blues.

Whenever a team is on a bad run, if they could pick one team to play it would be us. Teams always seem to get their first away win or first win against us. Will be tough, i'll take a point now.

I'll take a jammy win for us by the odd goal.
How odd? in off a passing pigeon? a freak gust of wind from the kick off? the ball is space rayed into the leeds net by aliens? Elvis puts it in? sorry, gone too far there.....

How odd? in off a passing pigeon? a freak gust of wind from the kick off? the ball is space rayed into the leeds net by aliens? Elvis puts it in? sorry, gone too far there.....

Couldn't give a toss how they go in.

2-1 Leicester.

The best straight man in the business, me.;)

I've put my last 20 vcash on dirty Leeds, so we should be o.k:icon_roll . The main concern imo is that just because we won on Saturday we are starting to think we can win tonight. Thats dangerous when your a Leicester fan, cos we always play better when you think they'll lose. a.k.a the Southampton game. I'd take a draw tonight and keep the mini unbeaten run going.:icon_razz

Early goal for us, equaliser in the second half for them. 1-1 and we'll go home fairly happy after a decent performance.

Will be missing the live commentary due to a prior appointment in the wife-swapping snooker league so will be anxiously checking my phone every 2 minutes.

C'mon City!!!

With McCarthy, Kenton, McAuley and NE Johansson injured (teletext p567) - were going to see Maybury, Kisnorbo, Stearman and er... somebody else.

Leicester: Logan, Kisnorbo, Hughes, Hume, Williams, Tiatto, McAuley, Eric-Johansson, Low, Stearman, Hammond. Subs: Henderson, Maybury, O'Grady, Sylla, Welsh.

Probably like this

Leicester:

Logan

Stearman Kisnorbo McAuley Eric-Johansson

Low Hughes Williams Tiatto

Hume Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Maybury, O'Grady, Sylla, Welsh.

Last edited:
Leicester: Logan, Kisnorbo, Hughes, Hume, Williams, Tiatto, McAuley, Eric-Johansson, Low, Stearman, Hammond. Subs: Henderson, Maybury, O'Grady, Sylla, Welsh.

Probably like this

Leicester:

Logan

Stearman Kisnorbo McAuley Eric-Johansson

Low Hughes Williams Tiatto

Hume Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Maybury, O'Grady, Sylla, Welsh.

Once again Weso not even on the bench. Is he injured? He must be better than Hughes alongside Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669