leeds v leicester match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really pisses me off are that Leeds fans, as a group are wankers. But all the Leeds fans I know are very decent people and in no way fit into the Leeds fan stereotype, this annoys me immensely

I don't think it has been mentioned anywhere that Matthew Kilgallon's appeal against his sending off was held last Thursday. The claim was rejected and he had to serve a 1-match suspension.

i know barmy..think i read/heard somewhere that carver had said he shouldnt have been sent off because both players were jumping for a high ball and just collided...the ball was on the deck!! :102:

i know barmy..think i read/heard somewhere that carver had said he shouldnt have been sent off because both players were jumping for a high ball and just collided...the ball was on the deck!! :102:

He also said in the Yorkshire Evening Post that the one that Stearman headed away was 2 yards over the line. What a desperate man!

exactly boc!! even when they showed the highlights/goals on regional news the night after it was still inconclusive whether either effort had crossed the line...the phrase clutching at straws springs to mind

I don't think he should have been sent off either.

By the definition of the laws of the game, you must only be sent off if you have denyed the player fouled a clear goalscoring opportunity, Elvis was never gonna fecking score :icon_lol:

By the definition of the laws of the game, you must only be sent off if you have denyed the player fouled a clear goalscoring opportunity, Elvis was never gonna fecking score :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Read what you have written. He didn't have to score - he only had to have a goal-scoring opportunity.
:icon_wink

Read what you have written. He didn't have to score - he only had to have a goal-scoring opportunity.
:icon_wink
I know, that was the joke. It wasn't a goalscoring opportunity, Elvis had the ball on the edge of the area and there was a goalkeeper somewhere in the vicinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669