Pre Match Leeds v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is their cup final, we’ll bumble into it half cocked and get absolutely battered.

This is their cup final, we’ll bumble into it half cocked and get absolutely battered.
Don’t know if this is serious or in jest. If it’s the former…

We haven’t bumbled into any game or been half-cocked all season. We haven’t been battered all season.

Yes, I know they are the mighty Leeds. And they’re on the march and the Premier League will be so much better for having them back in it.. blah, blah, blah.

But there is no reason to think Ihat we’re going here just to get beaten.

Leeds are a horrible shit bucket of a club with a fan base that makes Britain First look like a hippie commune.

Along with Liverpool , Leeds was always my worst Northern away trip back in ancient times. Like being inside a documentary about Neanderthals, complete with the smell.

Hopefully we **** them over.

& they don't go up.

Leeds are a horrible shit bucket of a club with a fan base that makes Britain First look like a hippie commune.

Along with Liverpool , Leeds was always my worst Northern away trip back in ancient times. Like being inside a documentary about Neanderthals, complete with the smell.

Hopefully we **** them over.

& they don't go up.
Actually, the neanderthals were quite a peaceful sort. Probably extinct because they met the Leeds supporters ancestors.

Leeds are set-up perfectly to beat us, as we have already seen this season.

They will be right in our faces from the off and we've already seen that we struggle against this.

I'm concerned that we come into the above having looked like everyone was pissed on Saturday.

They will be right in our faces from the off and we've already seen that we struggle against this.

I'm concerned that we come into the above having looked like everyone was pissed on Saturday.
4days to sober up
Even us old farts can do that

I actually quite like Leeds and love the city. But for 90 minutes on Friday evening they will be the worst shit smelling bunch of cheating cock lord, door accessory wank muffins this side of ****topia.

It's perfectly set up for one of those horror goals conceded through titting about at the back & getting dispossessed. & if it happens it'll probably be the winner.

Last time we lost two games back to back were against……….

I'm extremely confident about this game.

We're 3/1 to win so I'll be backing those ludicrous odds.

Leeds are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570