Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules are rules it seems but none of them apply to Leeds. This from the BBC. :icon_conf

It wasn't really from the BBC, it was from the Sun. And it doesn't say they've broken any rules. He wasn't allowed to join them earlier in the week because they missed the deadline, but he can join them when the loan window reopens on Monday.

It wasn't really from the BBC, it was from the Sun. And it doesn't say they've broken any rules. He wasn't allowed to join them earlier in the week because they missed the deadline, but he can join them when the loan window reopens on Monday.

Must be worth a 30pt deduction:102:

Hurts me to say this but I will be wanting Leeds to beat Millwall tonight. Can't believe Millwall have 4 games in hand on us.

We're better than Millwall and will finish above them whatever happens tonight. I dislike Leeds more than I dislike Millwall, so I want them to lose.

I want the match to finish as a draw, for there to be massive disorder both on and off the field, and for both clubs to have 5 points deducted for failing to control their players and their fans.

We're better than Millwall and will finish above them whatever happens tonight. I dislike Leeds more than I dislike Millwall, so I want them to lose.

You're a brave man to come out with this. They maybe 18pts behind us but they have 4 games in hand on us and we still have to play them away.

You're a brave man to come out with this. They maybe 18pts behind us but they have 4 games in hand on us and we still have to play them away.

And they are not as good as us.

Would prefer a Leeds win to a Millwall win. I see Millwall as the nearest competitors, if they win all their games in hand they will be closer than the mk dons. A draw would be ideal though. Leeds can be good going forward but are a bit frail at the back and I wouldn't rule out Millwall getting something from the game. Hopefully losing Kandol will see them drop down the table a bit though...

Beckford should've been sent off for a very deliberate elbow on the keeper, but was only shown a yellow, think for when he shoved the defender first. Well it must've been for that, cos surely if the ref had seen the elbow it would've been red..........

Beckford should've been sent off for a very deliberate elbow on the keeper, but was only shown a yellow, think for when he shoved the defender first. Well it must've been for that, cos surely if the ref had seen the elbow it would've been red..........

If he had wacked another player with it of course it would have been red, maybe even bruised

Have just seen the replay of the elbow incident, an absolute disgrace, and then to say 'It was nothing' in the post match interview. Dirty bastard

Will he receive any punishment now or has the referee said he saw it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669