Post Match Leicester 0 Blackburn 2

TornadoShaunUK

We're gonna get wapped so hard next year unless we do a defensive rebuild. Every goal we concede is the same, masses of space allowed on the counter attack.....

Rock Fox

Leicester played as if the match was utterly irrelevant - which it was for us. Congratulations to Blackburn on avoiding relegation and....

CONGRATULATIONS TO LEICESTER CITY FOR A GREAT SEASON and WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP

H T B

Watching on tv, there was a comment about the 6 second rule.
It has never gone away, just not applied!!!

Apparently one of the things that will be clamped down on next season.

****ing hope so

homer

Ah who ****ing cares

Worth it just to see that miss from Iheanacho. Hopeless ****

Sign their ****ing number 8

homer

Million ****ing hangers on still on the pitch, but not for the likes of us

All I wanted to do was a very quick turd. Bastards

popillius

That Nacho miss. A perfect way to sum up his time with us.

As for the rest of it, who cares? We win the league, Leeds collapse into the Playoffs and Birmingham get relegated. Lovely stuff.

Brown Nose

I'll not change my image with my final post about our season.

What a boring load of old shite that was.

Terrible game, terrible performance. With the size of our squad, surely EM could have found 11 players that weren't pissed/hungover?

Blackburn were petrified until we allowed them to go in front. We just didn't appear interested in winning though and they thought 'hang on, we can do this'. I appreciate that it was difficult for the players to get up for today but blimey. Reminded me of the performance against Brighton 10 years ago.

Oh, and then the after match business was rubbish as well. Not a patch on Preston on Monday. We had to wait for an eternity while they set up the whole nonsense and half a million hangers on dribbled onto the pitch. Then it was done in a couple of minutes and I didn't see a thing because it was all about the TV/Socials.

I watched it when I got back and it took Aiyawatt less than a minute to get hold of the trophy. Sums it up.

SilverFox

Everyone went home happy so no ****s given.

We need a better link between the defence and attack. They both feel pretty detached.

We don’t have money but we very much need to invest.

popillius

Terrible game, terrible performance. With the size of our squad, surely EM could have found 11 players that weren't pissed/hungover?

Blackburn were petrified until we allowed them to go in front. We just didn't appear interested in winning though and they thought 'hang on, we can do this'. I appreciate that it was difficult for the players to get up for today but blimey. Reminded me of the performance against Brighton 10 years ago.

Oh, and then the after match business was rubbish as well. Not a patch on Preston on Monday. We had to wait for an eternity while they set up the whole nonsense and half a million hangers on dribbled onto the pitch. Then it was done in a couple of minutes and I didn't see a thing because it was all about the TV/Socials.

I watched it when I got back and it took Aiyawatt less than a minute to get hold of the trophy. Sums it up.
You could do with ****ing off for a while.

homer

Mate, give it up for a bit

One of the best seasons we’ve had and you’ve moaned your way through every minute of it

Genuinely feel sorry for you - You need a break from football

fitz

I'm a miserable feck but not sure how anyone can bring themselves to care what the score was today. A win would be preferable but after being promoted and then winning the league in a relatively short space of time it was always likely to be a bit meh. I hadn't considered we'd be able to help relegate Itty Bitty BirmingHAM either, that's a bonus.

On the games with importance today I'd have liked some more twists etc as it was a fairly boring final day. The final auto spot was always likely to be a pointless contest today.

Brown Nose

Mate, give it up for a bit

One of the best seasons we’ve had and you’ve moaned your way through every minute of it

Genuinely feel sorry for you - You need a break from football

You're right to an extent. I've not enjoyed this season and that's a bit worrying really. Win the league and feel nothing much. It might be an idea to take a few months off from here. I've done it before and it's probably for the best.

I loved Preston on Monday though. It just felt like a proper players/fans evening. Today was nowhere near that. It was a state manufactured load of old shite. Except where we roundly booed Rick 'the prick' Parry.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663