Status
Not open for further replies.
An old Filbert Street favourite, reprised and amended for the new era:

(to the tune of the Westminster Chimes)

Closed doors, closed doors,
Closed doors, closed doors.
This ain't football,
This is **** all!

Rodgers says it didn’t work in the first half and in the second we were just missing some quality. Says we haven’t yet found our rhythm.

Expand please! :043:

Carl was going on about football being a waste of time without fans.

Stringer was saying that it just isn't possible.

Carl said of course it is.

Stringer said it wasn't.

Carl calls Stringer a donut.

Stringer asks Carl to explain how fans can go to matches.

Carl calls stringer a ****ing idiot.

RL apologised for the language. Then they witter on about people swearing when they lose the argument.

For me, Carl won the argument.

Carl?

Didn't this forum once have a lady person whose husband's name is Carl?

Is she still here? Was it him?

Carl was going on about football being a waste of time without fans.

Stringer was saying that it just isn't possible.

Carl said of course it is.

Stringer said it wasn't.

Carl calls Stringer a donut.

Stringer asks Carl to explain how fans can go to matches.

Carl calls stringer a ****ing idiot.

RL apologised for the language. Then they witter on about people swearing when they lose the argument.

Carl hasn’t just won the argument, he’s had a better evening than City.

Is it me (I know this doesn’t matter at all) or did we make the least effort in making the stadium look good. It was hardly inspiring for the players. All looked a bit lower league.

Lads....I've found a slight positive. Looking at the post match stuff and Brighton players and managers all think they did cracking. There's your perspective...what's that you're calling me, Carl?

it's a bit of a circular argument.
football behind closed doors is shit and seemingly levels things out for all but extraordinary teams like man city and bayern. even liverpool looked well off the pace.
but
if they don't play out the season and the clubs have to each lose £150m + in revenue (conservative) maybe all of the best players go to teams in leagues who did finish their seasons ie the bundesliga, serie a and la liga.
Then when it does resume, we are watching Jakupovic pass to Darnell Johnson who shanks it out of play looking for the run of Leshabela.
When we get relegated the stadium would be 2/3rds full and the atmosphere would be even worse than the fake crowd noise we have now. Having been to shitloads of games in the championship dire years. I would take 9 games of this in order to ensure that the club and league doesn't go tits up.

Carl?

Didn't this forum once have a lady person whose husband's name is Carl?

Is she still here? Was it him?

Lady members have not been seen on here for a long long time

Not after you sent all those vile pictures to them

it's a bit of a circular argument.
football behind closed doors is shit and seemingly levels things out for all but extraordinary teams like man city and bayern. even liverpool looked well off the pace.
but
if they don't play out the season and the clubs have to each lose £150m + in revenue (conservative) maybe all of the best players go to teams in leagues who did finish their seasons ie the bundesliga, serie a and la liga.
Then when it does resume, we are watching Jakupovic pass to Darnell Johnson who shanks it out of play looking for the run of Leshabela.
When we get relegated the stadium would be 2/3rds full and the atmosphere would be even worse than the fake crowd noise we have now. Having been to shitloads of games in the championship dire years. I would take 9 games of this in order to ensure that the club and league doesn't go tits up.

Agree with all this. I'm just extra pissed off that i know I'm going to watch all of it....

It's ****ing shit. We all knew it was going to be shit. But we'll all watch it as it's on tv. Then moan that it's just as shit as we all imagined.

I’m sat in the garden with a glass of red wine, watching the dog try to catch mosquitoes and failing. I’d say this is 1000000x more entertaining than that game.

Why was Bredon surprised that the 1st half approach didn't work?

Also, why did it take him most of the 2nd half to realise?

Bizarre

Why was Bredon surprised that the 1st half approach didn't work?

Also, why did it take him most of the 2nd half to realise?

Bizarre
It’s Brendan.

Rodgers has to sort this shit out pronto. If it wasn’t for that Villa result pre-lockdown, there would be murmurings right now.

Oh **** off, we're third.

Shit 2 games but Rodgers is still doing a good job and is building something good here.

This team lacks experience and I'm worried they may be over confident and think the job is done. But I think Rodgers has the man management skills to drill into them that there is still work to do after performances like that.

Shit performances, but let's not be idiots and overreact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363