Post Match Leicester 0 Crystal Palace 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That had to be Palace’s worst performance of the season. For 94 mins they were terrible. And all we managed was a draw. Sure, we had lots of possession and their keeper had more to do than ours, but everything he had to do was bog-standard.

The fact that some are satisfied with that outcome and some, no doubt, will talk of an improved performance, etc., shows just what a ****ing mess the whole club is in right now.
Yes, it is in a mess. But, considering how dreadful we have been, a semi-turgid performance is definitely a positive

According to Matt Piper, Maddison is still "exubing quality"

It was an improvement but my god we were awful to watch, and Palace were woeful. Viera looked seriously pissed.

We have to do so much better than that. Spits and starts going forward and tentative play for the full 90. When you have a team playing as poorly as Palace did today, you have to rip them a new one and we didn’t come close.

We were shite in the first half and much, much better in the second. Defensively, even though Amartey tried his best to **** everything he touched up in the first half, they didn't cause us any issues of note. Even Ward had a decent enough game with a brilliant save keeping them out.

For the seventh highest scorers in the league though, we looked rubbish in the final third. Maddison couldn't get into the game enough and Daka could have done better with some of his shooting. I don't agree with the crisltcism of Barnes; he caused them a lot of problems today and, with better finishing, could have had a couple of assists.

Not the worst performance this season by a long way but still ****ing frustrating. Maddison's yellow card is an absolute nightmare as he will miss the Leeds game. Brainless bastard.

Some positives to take, I suppose.

A clean sheet.
Faes.
Daka.
Palace are also in the shit based on that.
Plenty of chances created.

On the other side….

KDH form a worry
Still look very fragile in our back 5
Maddison missing Thursday
2 more points dropped

Still, it’s not enough, is it?

It's a fecking miserable life being a City fan at the moment. Another turgid match to endure. One good game out of ten isn't enough.

That's another manager I've written off as thick. Vieira was surely capable of seeing how easy we were to expose and create chances against? Nope. He had several forward players and they were all shite together. Some have said that we've been unfortunate with some of the goals conceded this season but we were really fortunate today to face a side that appeared disinterested in scoring. Palace are such a strange side.

Nobody was good for us today. Some did okay but nobody put in the sort of performance required. It was another unbalanced side trying to overcomplicate a simple game led by a manager who won't change his approach and so players and fans alike were just resigned to another shite afternoon.

We're all just dozing on towards relegation with Brendan.

It's a fecking miserable life being a City fan at the moment. Another turgid match to endure. One good game out of ten isn't enough.

That's another manager I've written off as thick. Vieira was surely capable of seeing how easy we were to expose and create chances against? Nope. He had several forward players and they were all shite together. Some have said that we've been unfortunate with some of the goals conceded this season but we were really fortunate today to face a side that appeared disinterested in scoring. Palace are such a strange side.

Nobody was good for us today. Some did okay but nobody put in the sort of performance required. It was another unbalanced side trying to overcomplicate a simple game led by a manager who won't change his approach and so players and fans alike were just resigned to another shite afternoon.

I disagree with some of this…but I agree about Vieira. He won’t last much longer at Palace.

Grim turgid shite football, it really is

That first half was just total ****ing rubbish from both sides. Dreadful, awful stuff.

Second half was significantly better, but that’s really not saying much. Whatever you think, that was nowhere near good enough

Amartey and Soumare we’re ****ing awful, Justin not far behind them. Castagne yet again had to play full back, right midfield and right winger all in one. It’s clueless idiocy of the highest order. Thankfully Zaha played like a complete ****

Mendy was a squillion times better than Soumare when he came on, and Nacho made a massive difference when he came on - but waiting until the 85th minute to bring him on is bordering on the ****ing criminal. Rodgers really is an unimaginative hopeless twat.

They we’re shite, and a point today simply isn’t good enough. It’s that simple

As expected, the crowd sat on their hands a said **** all whilst the shite continued in front of their eyes. A pathetic half-hearted ‘we want Rodgers out’ from a couple of dozen people in the generally silent singing section after the final whistle, when most of the team, and Rodgers, were already walking down the tunnel. Well done boys, that’ll show ‘em

It‘s all completely ****ing awful

The early kick off and it being a hot day really did for us, apparently, according to ****chops Rodgers

I disagree with some of this…but I agree about Vieira. He won’t last much longer at Palace.

As things stand a win no longer gets us out of the relegation places, so that’s fun in’t it.

I don’t think anyone was “ exubing “!

Grim turgid shite football, it really is

That first half was just total ****ing rubbish from both sides. Dreadful, awful stuff.

Second half was significantly better, but that’s really not saying much. Whatever you think, that was nowhere near good enough

Amartey and Soumare we’re ****ing awful, Justin not far behind them. Castagne yet again had to play full back, right midfield and right winger all in one. It’s clueless idiocy of the highest order. Thankfully Zaha played like a complete ****

Mendy was a squillion times better than Soumare when he came on, and Nacho made a massive difference when he came on - but waiting until the 85th minute to bring him on is bordering on the ****ing criminal. Rodgers really is an unimaginative hopeless twat.

They we’re shite, and a point today simply isn’t good enough. It’s that simple

As expected, the crowd sat on their hands a said **** all whilst the shite continued in front of their eyes. A pathetic half-hearted ‘we want Rodgers out’ from a couple of dozen people in the generally silent singing section after the final whistle, when most of the team, and Rodgers, were already walking down the tunnel. Well done boys, that’ll show ‘em

It‘s all completely ****ing awful
I ended up going.

And I concur, this perfectly describes the shower of shit today. I couldn't have described it better.

When will our fans stand up and vote this guy out? When we're relegated? We're far too polite. We're used to being polite and everything nice and rosy. Where's the ****ing bollocks - we've won 1 in 10 and are joint bottom!!!!!

I can just see it, he's not going anywhere. 10 matches in and a paltry five points.

One thing that was extremely evident, was how much we miss an impact sub like Lookman. Someone with skill, flair and aggression. How the **** do we still have nobody to change a game like that?

Another thing that was evident was that Barnes was, is and continues to be overrated. Drop him. He's terrified and doesn't have the bollocks or know how to run and take on a defender.

Another thing that was bloody evident was that pressing the defenders doesn't work unless you do it in twos. When they pressed in twos a few times today, it put them on the back foot. Press properly or don't press at all. Which makes me think we need 2 up top.

Rodgers ****ing out. Twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670