Post Match Leicester 0 Hull 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out all day and only switched on for the last 15. Seemed like a well played draw for both sides. Season even more over than it was this morning...which is some feat!

I thought we'd win today and it would be the start of a run that would see us to safety.

I was wrong

Doomed.

A distinct lack of quality. Unfortunately that is just about it. Oh well, at least we have made a bit of money.

Well not bad in itself - the defence looks reasonable especially when given a bit of luck.

But not really set up to get at Hull either at the start or when opportunity there to change strategy.

Side doesn't have much goal scoring potential; manager is serously pedestrian at this level.....as most people understand. Not much you can expect in these circs.

That's that.

Kasper
De Laet
Morgan
Moore
Schlupp
Lawrence
Drinky
James
Albrighton
Vardy
Ulloa

Should be well set up for another promotion push next year.

At least we haven't broken our wage cap and gone all QPR. Still, it's disappointing. I think all of us wanted Pearson to succeed at this level.

Today's oxymoron - me calling Pearson a negative ****.

In all seriousness, what an absolute pile of shit from our esteemed leader, unimaginative, negative and unresponsive.

Cheers Nigel for another wonderful afternoon down the city, now grow some bollocks and talk to radio Leicester.

As an aside, I actually heard a human being who seemed to be in control of himself without assistance say 'that will probably give us a lift'

.. But not really set up to get at Hull either at the start or when opportunity there to change strategy.

Side doesn't have much goal scoring potential; manager is serously pedestrian at this level.....as most people understand. Not much you can expect in these circs.

True.. our substitutions and set pieces have been unreasonably crap all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566