Post Match Leicester 1 Bristol City 0

The gap between the top three and fourth place is looking a bit silly this early in the season.

The gap between the top three and fourth place is looking a bit silly this early in the season.
When I saw that I thought the Beeb had made a mistake. 8 points even at this stage of the season is massive. Sunderland have a game in hand but 8 points above the likes of Leeds is brilliant.

He pulled up holding his left leg at one point late in the first half. Probably taken off as a precaution

I was not able to see match or hear commentary. Stats suggest we battered them, but just one goal from a penalty.
Were we wasteful, or were they playing 6-6-0?

I was not able to see match or hear commentary. Stats suggest we battered them, but just one goal from a penalty.
Were we wasteful, or were they playing 6-6-0?
They camped in their half and offered nothing until we scored then we were a bit too negative and invited a little bit too much pressure.

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that. We were exceptional in our build up play even though the final pass into Vardy or whoever was in the centre was often misplaced.

Ndidi was simply outstanding. He's loving this new role and it is showing. Maresca is building something really special and the players are buying into it. Ricardo was also great today as was Fatawu who looks like he could be a real find. I know that Mavididi will frustrate a few at times but I think he is bloody great. He works so hard and he has this desire to do well, win the ball and get in on goal. That makes me smile.

A word on the CBs Vestergaard and Faes. These two are creating a lovely partnership and understanding. Faes was terrific today and Vestergaard is so calm and composed on the ball. With Doyle out, will Coady come in? It may not be his natural position but I can't see Vestergaard and Faes being left out unless either is injured.

Fatawu from my seat was exceptional. My new seat is row C and I got to see his footwork up close. The man can dance with a ball and looks so comfortable in one-on-one. May we’ll be my new favourite.

****ing lovely stuff that was - we dominated absolutely everything (apart from goals scored)

The moaning ****s will undoubtedly moan about it being slow or boring or something, but actually we are an absolute joy to watch. The sheer competence and capability to retain the ball under pressure is just incredible. Not sure what they do In training, but it’s turned pretty average possession players into high quality possession players. I ****ing love watching it, it’s different gravy.

I thought Fatawu and Mavididi were so incredibly dangerous - every time it heads their way it’s a genuine threat. Winks is just better than this league, and that’s that. Wonderful to watch and the heartbeat of all things. Vestergaard was brilliant and (apart from the last ten minutes) so was Faes. Justin was superb when he came on, and Vardy’s running off the ball had their back line all over the place - they didn’t have a clue how to track him.

But, **** me, Wilfred Ndidi was ****ng sensational. His transformation into this role and this system is really quite amazing. He. Was. Brilliant.

We were wasteful with the final ball, and really should be netting five or six when you are that superior to the opposition. But, it is what it is.

Bristol Titty were complete shit

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464