Post Match Leicester 1 Chelsea 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really complain - I hope Arsenal do us a solid against Sunderland and we get back to winning ways on Saturday.

Boc - tell us why Collytwat should be ashamed of himself? The man is a total nobber on twitter - abuses people, brands a lot of people racist, then blocks them before they can respond.

I just cant take Terry scoring.Hate the ****er with a passion.I hope he loses everything after retirement & ends up begging for change outside London boozers.

...oh...& Stan Collymore is a woman beating **** so anything he might do or say couldn't make him any more of a twat than he already is so no real need to explain in any detail.

gutted. i hope we don't run out of steam.

I Thought De Leat was our best player, covered well at the back and still managed to get forward quite a bit. Ulloa was useless for me.

Overall the expected hardworking performance from us, the expected extra bit of quality from Chelsea, and the expected result.

Bring on the Rest!

Last edited:
Shame. Ulloa had a poor game throughout. We were great in the first half but Mourinho won it for them with the tactical change at half time which transformed the game.

Ulloa was poor but I also think he was far from fit and would have come off if we had two subs left. We missed Schlupp's pace both offensively and defensively on the left.

But if we reproduce the form of the three games prior to Burnley and start well against Newcastle I'm very confident we will get all three points.

It would be so cruel to go down now. Relegation was easier to take when we had no hope.

Chelsea to good in the second half. Feel sure the injuries are not serious, De Leat the best game he's played for a long while. Konschesky simply not good enough. James played well. Overall the result not unexpected. Now for the serious stuff starting Saturday.

Just arrived home, having listened to the commentary on TalkSport for the last 25 minutes or so. As an ex-Leicester player Stan Collymore should be ashamed of himself.

Why's that?

Sorry for the delay in replying. I got stuck on other matters. If Collymore had spent the whole of his life in The Shed, he could hardly have given a more biased commentary. I started listening as I drove home just before the hour mark when the score was 1-1. All I heard was Chelsea, Drogba, Chelsea, Drogba, Chelsea. I knew we had been 1-up because I was told that Drogba's goal was an equaliser but I did not find out that it was Albrighton who had scored our goal until I read it on the BBC website on my arrival home. Terry scored his goal almost immediately after I turned on the radio at home and from then on it was just celebration, celebration, celebration.

It wasn't until the last minutes of the game that Geoff Peters popped in and said anything positive about City - he suggested that if City play in the same way against Newcastle on Saturday, they should get some of the points that they need. Even then Collymore tried to put a damper on it.

Collymore - you make me sick!!

Boc - tell us why Collytwat should be ashamed of himself? The man is a total nobber on twitter - abuses people, brands a lot of people racist, then blocks them before they can respond.

Total nobber describes it perfectly.

I thought Ulloa was excellent in the first half. De Laet was great when he came on. Konchesky had another shocker.

We'll be fine on Saturday. I hope King and Huth came off as a precaution. They were both moving fine as they walked off.

That'll teach you to never listen to that sensationalist, sad excuse for a so-called radio station ever again.

Talks***t is the radio equivalent of Foxestalk!

Last edited:
That'll teach you to never listen to that sensationalist, sad excuse for a so-called radio station ever again.

Talks***t is the radio equivalent of Foxestalk!

You're right. But there was no alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566