Post Match Leicester 1 Liverpool 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, other results have been kind tonight.....

But just look at how far the 3 points gained by Liverpool and Villa have pushed them up the league.

So many individual and collective errors tonight and so many players need a kick up the arse after that.

Why the **** is this twat on RL saying, "the only player we should stick with is Jamie Vardy cos he's got pace". Yes he has pace but he does nothing with it and as a STRIKER/FORWARD he should occasionally look like he's possibly going to score a goal.

Hamer MUST get a prolonged run of at least the next 24 league games in goal.

Morgan isn't good enough for this level.

James is not effective AT ALL. Yes he looks classy at times (I'm trying to find some positive in his play) but how many times does he ever play a key pass or score a goal?

Cambiasso would be a great player if we signed him 5 years ago but we signed him now and he doesn't have the pace/stamina any more.

I don't know how to fix the creativity issue - Albrighton, Mahrez, Knockaert, who the **** knows who to play and in what formation.

Vardy, Nugent, Wood (Yes I know he hasn't been given a chance and **** it we may as well try him) will not consistently score goals at this level.

We need a new left-back who can offer something going forward.

And the manager - his time is up. Sentiment won't keep us up and neither will he. OK, Pulis or any other manager we may replace him with might not keep us up either but we can't not sack him just because it might not work. It's ****ing obvious that it for certain won't work under Pearson. And all this bollocks about where he sits is so stupid. He has a lot to be criticised about this season and that is the least of it.

Oh and by BTW - how the **** did Gerrard get MOTM? He should have been booked for jumping in to Schmeichel and trying to get a penalty.

Is this a Premier League manager?

[DOOMANDGLOOM] At least the players that he did deem good enough to sign are getting regular opportunities.... oh wait.

Waiting until the 80th minute to make a change tonight for ****s sake. I've always liked Pearson and I want him to get it right, but it's starting to look as if he has totally blown it. [DOOMANDGLOOM]

Last edited:
Has Redditch said what he thinks of the transfer policy yet? Haven't had chance to read through.

Shambles - and that's just the state of Homer's y fronts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Gerrard it was a definate penalty and the Ref bottled it he reckoned as he would of had to send Kasper off if he gave it.
and he was being totally objective of course.

I Thought we were brave to play 4-4-2, which i will praise Pearson for, this season is not going to be salvaged with negative tactics. Unfortunately we are lacking confidence, and Morgan who has been reasonable this season had a shocker. I Won't go on about tonights performance as there isn't much to say apart from, we at least tried to be more positive than we were a few weeks ago.

I think if we can scrape a couple of decent results, we'll gain a bit of confidence and be more competitive in the survival race, we are now scoring with this system so this is our best chance of getting a result IMO.

I think if we can scrape a couple of decent results, we'll gain a bit of confidence and be more competitive in the survival race

I agree but I can't see us scraping one result let alone a couple.

According to NP, "We defended pretty well tonight".

WHAT?

Other than Mahrez, I thought they played well today and created some dangerous chances. We defended awfully for their goals but the rest of the match held them at bay. We need a finisher but I'm more optimistic after that again.

Sterling is a disgrace though; a cheating, diving disgrace.

If we keep playing positively, I believe we'll pick up some points, whether it will be enough, who knows, but it's our best chance.

The great benefit of getting first past the promotion post is the advantage that gives you in recruting better players.

Thats cliched rubbish. Players are on hols from mid May.

Cant understand folk. Pearson gets criticised for playing 442 and attacking. (We had five good chances today). The suggestion being that we play 4-5-1 which was totally dismal earlier this season. That's before we get started on people like Stringer who feasts on creating speculation.

So you thought our midfield looked ok tonigt Hazz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670