Post Match Leicester 1 Norwich 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing result. I think we played well second half but Norwich stood strong and looked to hit us on the break. Ultimately we paid for a lacklustre first half. Makes the boxing day game into a bit of a non event now..

Soyuncu was a bombscare. Maddison way off the pace. Barnes was next to useless when he came on. Too many poor performances and we were just way to narrow in the first half. We must win games like that. Disappointing. I really hope you cashed out Camberwell......

On Tielemans, in the two games we have played that system he has looked awful. It doesn't suit his strengths.

Tielemans should have gone not Praet at ht, Maddison, who seemed to be more concerned with not upsetting Norwich fans than winning, should have been hooked for Perez!

the warning signs were there vs Villa re the full backs being left with too much to do.

the whole performance stunk of arrogance!

**** me, Barnes needs shooting. How can one man make every decision incorrectly? Gray was also sadly his old self.

Rodgers panicked too soon. He wobbled not the team. The two changes were bonkers. Chilwell and Ndidi were tremendous.

Norwich were decent but that's two points chucked away.

I think our next two games will help us get back to what we do best, playing quick and incisive against a high line... More on the break at Man City and then a real slugfest vs Liverpool. Weve got nothing to lose really in the games as we are already 14points clear of 5th place and 7 as it stands clear of Man City in 3rd.
Weve clearly got to get through the christmas period and add a bit of extra quality in January, but I dont think a tired looking draw is the end of the world. Chelsea have lost 4 out of the last 5 and are still everyone's darlings!

Very disappointing performance and result. Still second of course and can't grumble too much that the title seems a long shot. Hopefully we get a wide player in Jan.

It was absolute ****ing rubbish

The set up was insane, and they murdered us down the flanks. Had we even watched them play before FFS?

Taking off Praet was also complete madness, the one calm ahead amongst loons. Bringing on an increasingly hapless Barnes was also utterly ludicrous. For his own sake, Barnes needs a very, very long rest, because he looked desperate. I felt sorry for him, he was so lacking in confidence (or competence, to be honest)

Has Perez died, or something ?

Tielemans and Maddison were ****ing hopeless from start to finish. They genuinely stunk the place out. Thank the good Lord for Ndidi who baled the hopeless twats out time and time again. They both need a rest midweek

Best player on the pitch was Chilwell, by far. Pity he had nobody to play with

Two points down the shitter - but in reality we could easily have lost another

Their fans were the best we’ve seen this season
Our fans wore their hats and said **** all

Disappointing. I think this performance has been coming though, we have looked lethargic for a few weeks now, which doesn't bode well for the hectic Christmas period.

It's understandable as this is where the lack of depth in the squad shows, we have done fantastically to get to where we are, but it's going to be very difficult to maintain it.

Disappointed really.

Got the setup wrong, and I think those performances from Gray and Barnes might see us spend big in January.

One thing that is certain is that our squad isn’t big enough. We need to splash some cash in January if we have eyes on second place but with inflated prices a major issue during this window I doubt we will see much in the way of incomings unless we can offload some of the dross.

One of those games that ends and you come away feeling like you didn’t see any football. It’s been coming at home, a performance as flat as the atmosphere. Everyone had a face like a smacked arse, the mass exodus began in the 80th minute today.

Oh and I thought the ref was inept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670