Post Match Leicester 1 Norwich 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes, who is behind only Maddison in assists this season, has been a wastes of a shirt all season has he? He was poor yesterday yes but let’s not go overboard!

Barnes, who is behind only Maddison in assists this season, has been a wastes of a shirt all season has he? He was poor yesterday yes but let’s not go overboard!

He has four assists. Two were not really assists (one just hit him whilst he was trying to leave the ball and the other was a pass that Vardy turned into a goal out of nothing), but two were excellent (the cross for Vardy against Burnley and the chip pass into Perez for his third at Southampton).

To be fair, he's also scored one excellent goal at Sheff Utd.

However, to put his contribution into some kind of context, Iheanacho has two goals and two assists in less than 14% of the time on the pitch Barnes has had.

B =Barely
A =Any
R = Recent
N= Net
E =Exploding
S = Shots

V =Very
A=Attacking
R = Rampant
D =Defence Destroying
Y = YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Vardy

Seriously, I hope Harvey comes good - he's got talent and enthusiasm, but his finshing has been woeful of late.

He has four assists. Two were not really assists (one just hit him whilst he was trying to leave the ball and the other was a pass that Vardy turned into a goal out of nothing), but two were excellent (the cross for Vardy against Burnley and the chip pass into Perez for his third at Southampton).

To be fair, he's also scored one excellent goal at Sheff Utd.

However, to put his contribution into some kind of context, Iheanacho has two goals and two assists in less than 14% of the time on the pitch Barnes has had.
He is a young lad the side is young, I feel we were complacent on Saturday also it is worth noting that Norwich can be a very dangerous side on the counter attack just look at the Man City game, they dominated possession and created a hat full of chances but lost.

I agree Barnes could do with a rest but U23's is a bit harsh.

He is a young lad the side is young, I feel we were complacent on Saturday also it is worth noting that Norwich can be a very dangerous side on the counter attack just look at the Man City game, they dominated possession and created a hat full of chances but lost.

I agree Barnes could do with a rest but U23's is a bit harsh.

Agreed.

Barnes needs to get better end product, but he's not so bad he needs farming out or dropping altogether.

We need a better starting option, which I'm hoping we will get in Jan, and Barnes should then be used more from the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669