Leicester 1 Reading 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Three away games next up then, Derby is destined for a draw as it's a Derby, Cardiff is a real tough one, West Brom is even tougher.

After these three games I think we'll be out of the play-off places. I really do. I cannot see us getting more than one point from the next three.

Reading are the dark horses here. They are in great form and I can see them getting maximum points for the next few games.

So, I think by the evening of Saturday 4th April, we'll be 7th behind Reading in 6th, Swansea in 5th, Cardiff in 4th and Forest in 3rd.

Well then have five games in the rest of April to make amends and get back on form.

Let's not get in red hot form too early ok. Think O'Neills first season. We peaked at exactly the right time and look what happened after that.

On a side note, does anyone know how long Berner is out for?

Oh, and although this is a bit of a negative (whilst also realisitic and honest in opinion), I'll leave you with this: Fryatt, 89 mins, Play-off final, Wembley, Leicester 2, Forest 1.:icon_cool

alex

I think it unlikely Reading can carry this run on for the rest of the season, plus I think we'll take more points than that- but I will happily take your last point right now please.

Joe_Fox

They have one game in hand over us. If they win it, they will be seven points behind us.

After that, the relationship between our points and theirs is nothing to do with games in hand over other teams, it's about whether we win or lose. Are you deliberately talking gobbledegook to make it sound more complicated than it really is?

I fail to see how you think this is gobbledogook Webbo. We have a game in hand, agree? Therefore Reading have two games in hand. Agree? If so, given that I have presumed we will lose our game in hand and reading will win both of theirs, Reading will be just four points behind us. It's really not that hard to understand. Stop being awkward.

And no, I do not work for Radio Leicester although from what you all say, I wish I did so that you didn't have to listen to those burks. Has anyone though about doing a poll/petition on here to try and oust then from their jobs? Especially Stringer? People power does have results sometimes and actions speak louder than words so do something. It's 'your' radio station so speak up!

ch4mbo

Three away games next up then, Derby is destined for a draw as it's a Derby, Cardiff is a real tough one, West Brom is even tougher.

After these three games I think we'll be out of the play-off places. I really do. I cannot see us getting more than one point from the next three.

Reading are the dark horses here. They are in great form and I can see them getting maximum points for the next few games.

So, I think by the evening of Saturday 4th April, we'll be 7th behind Reading in 6th, Swansea in 5th, Cardiff in 4th and Forest in 3rd.

Well then have five games in the rest of April to make amends and get back on form.

Let's not get in red hot form too early ok. Think O'Neills first season. We peaked at exactly the right time and look what happened after that.

On a side note, does anyone know how long Berner is out for?

Oh, and although this is a bit of a negative (whilst also realisitic and honest in opinion), I'll leave you with this: Fryatt, 89 mins, Play-off final, Wembley, Leicester 2, Forest 1.:icon_cool

Have you been drinking?

Last edited:

Joe_Fox

I think it unlikely Reading can carry this run on for the rest of the season, plus I think we'll take more points than that- but I will happily take your last point right now please.

Good, I like a happy ending to my posts (cheese and onion)

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I fail to see how you think this is gobbledogook Webbo. We have a game in hand, agree? Therefore Reading have two games in hand. Agree? If so, given that I have presumed we will lose our game in hand and reading will win both of theirs, Reading will be just four points behind us. It's really not that hard to understand. Stop being awkward.

I understand what you're saying, but the fact that we have games in hand over some teams has absolutely no bearing on our relationship with Reading, it's only relevant to our relationship with the teams we have games in hand over.

SJN-Fox

Is this the same Fryatt that the club has said probably won't feature again this season?

Cate Fox

can someone make sure that should we end up in the play off final that Joe_Fox does not start the match thread !!!

Joe_Fox

can someone make sure that should we end up in the play off final that Joe_Fox does not start the match thread !!!

I didn't start this one. It just seems that if I look at the match thread during the match then we balls up. It's painful. I'll stay away from the match threads from now on. (I hear your cheers, haha^)

Joe_Fox

I understand what you're saying, but the fact that we have games in hand over some teams has absolutely no bearing on our relationship with Reading, it's only relevant to our relationship with the teams we have games in hand over.

Ok, let's draw a line under this one then Webbo. Deal?

This time last season, i would have been ecstatic to be 4th in the championship in March 2010. I am very pleased, despite a crap result tonight.

Profondo Rosso

Is this the same Fryatt that the club has said probably won't feature again this season?

The club has said they don't know whether he will feature again this season, not that he probably won't. From what I gather it's 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669