Leicester 2:0 MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the other end of the ground it looked at the time that it was probably a penalty, at the time my opinion of this was enforced by the reaction of the McDons players going mental with the lad who made the challenge

Re: Leicester 2 MK Dons 0

Scarby, I don't give a flying fcuk what the BBC say, it seems those ****s have it wrong as well. Watch it on SSN and then report back to me with a big "I AM SORRY"
FFS you lot moan about RL and the BBC and all, and then quote the fcukers to TRY and back up something that is wrong. Look on the BBC teletext it also backs me up.

Argumentative ****!

maybe now you can report back to me with a big "I AM SORRY":icon_lol::icon_wink

i think our swedish friends got a mention at half time over the PA system, not sure if it was the lads that come on here or not that the announcer was talking about?

and is that who i think it is in the dark blue cap? :102: :icon_conf
leicester 1.jpg

i think our swedish friends got a mention at half time over the PA system, not sure if it was the lads that come on here or not that the announcer was talking about?

and is that who i think it is in the dark blue cap? :102: :icon_conf
View attachment 3563

I cant see 400 children.

It was indeed. I had the pleasure of meeting Swede Fox (Johannes) and his two friends (Isac & Arvid) pre game.

I had arranged with the club some complimentary tickets and a tour, which Peter Jones carried out about 1pm. Peter had informed me that there was also another family coming over from Sweden, of which I met when I handed the trio over. At that time I was unaware that part of the family was a poster off of here (Stockholm Fox).

I managed to speak with Johannes after the game and he said they had thoroughly enjoyed their day out.

Good commitment from all of you who came over :038::038:

Are we all absolutely sure that it is actually Gradel that passes to Fryatt - mistakes can
easily be made and there is the chance that it's Gilbert that jinks through instead of the very distinctive little French chap.

Last edited:
Re: Leicester 2 MK Dons 0

Clear pen. Fyatt got a toe to the ball first and the defender arrived too late.

Keeper and 3 defenders reaction confirm decision was right. Looking to blame defender and not refs decision.
It was in front of me and Fryatt was inviting them to challenge him and one of them bit. Rash challenge but looked a correct decision to me. Generally a good team performance. Gradel was impressive, but as a team there is room for improvement as they get used to playing with each other. Thought he brought Dickov on at the right time as it gave the crowd a big lift, which also lifted the players. Good management.

Here you go, BG

Pie_01.JPG

very good win. first 20 minutes we looked good, they couldn't string two passes together. but for long periods we looked rubbish IMO. and that was the best game howard has played for us with me there. gradel was excellent and could be a big player for us this year, i think. if MK Dons are one of the favourites to go up, we should shit on this league, because they were rubbish. well done boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669