Post Match Leicester 2 Birmingham 1

Great day for us with our win and the other two losing. That late goal today could be one we look back at come the end of the season.

Top of the league with a game in hand is a great place to be with 6 games to go.

And a chance to put a couple of wins together with Millwall and Plymouth next.

I had to leave at HT to collect my son but managed to watch it on the iPad. I thought we were fantastic in the second half and everyone put in a real shift. Even Daka looked a bit more like an actual footballer. Vardy found it tough when he came on and Fatawu was so frustrating when time after time after time he over-hit his pass to Ndidi but we played some lovely football.

KDH was exceptional throughout as was Vestergaard who made some fantastic challenges, passed the ball really well and even attacked with skill but Mavididi deserves to plaudits today. Yes, for the goal, but he was a problem for Birmingham all game and he tried to create something every single time he went forward.
At least twice Ndidi could have got to a through ball by fatawu but gave up far too easily. Idle fecker.

At least twice Ndidi could have got to a through ball by fatawu but gave up far too easily. Idle fecker.
I was thinking that too as I watched.

He just seemed to go be up for no reason.

I don't know what Doyle did wrong in the first half to get hooked mind.
I said after the Norwich game that I thought his passing was awful at times. Today, he passed the ball out of play twice. After a third attempt at a diagonal ball which failed to meet its target Enzo started screaming at him to stop doing it and to calm everything down. I'm guessing it's why he was taken off. It was a good decision; Justin was far more effective.

I was at Gateshead today and relying on Betfair exchange alerts. We were 4-1 up in the last minute but won 2-1 and Leeds were 3-0 down but lost 2-1. Were there disallowed goals or something?

I thought Justin changed the game. Excellent substitution and a good performance from him.

I’ve a lot of time for the bloke. Pre-injuries he looked like englands best right back. He’s had to be patient and flexible. Good lad, clubs need players like him.

Foxes Never Quit - that’s the story of that one

After stepping right up and competing, Birmingham chose to sit back for the last half an hour, and it was a poor tactical choice.

Against that it was incredibly difficult but we just kept plugging away again and again and again. Credit to all of them

Criticism of Ndidi is very much misplaced. He was ****ing excellent until he ran out of gas on about 65 mins. He didn’t give on up on those through balls, Fatawu overhit them badly - five times in a row FFS.

Their best player, and main threat in the first half, was Myoshi. Doyle was playing well, but he had him completely for pace. Swapping Doyle for Justin was a very clever move, and the extra pace at the back snuffed him out completely. So much so that they ended up taking him off.

Our best players were Ricardo and Winks. ****ing superb they were. Would have added KDH for the first half, but he faded badly in the second.

Again our subs were spot on - but again came ten minutes too late for me, and it nearly cost us. Praet’s energy lifted the whole team, and that cross from Yunus - ****ing hell fire that was good.

Absolute ****ing limbs when that winner went in - thoroughly deserved and down to spirit and energy right when we needed it.

Daka was just shit. Again. If he starts him on Tuesday I’ll seriously start to doubt his mental health. He’s ****ing wank.

For the second game running the goal celebrations by the team, and their celebrations at full time, were a joy to behold. This is a group (players, manager and coaches) who are right in this together and who care passionately about this campaign. It’s a stark contrast to what we have Been subject to over the past couple of years. I like it, I like it a lot

Foxes Never Quit - that’s the story of that one

After stepping right up and competing, Birmingham chose to sit back for the last half an hour, and it was a poor tactical choice.

Against that it was incredibly difficult but we just kept plugging away again and again and again. Credit to all of them

Criticism of Ndidi is very much misplaced. He was ****ing excellent until he ran out of gas on about 65 mins. He didn’t give on up on those through balls, Fatawu overhit them badly - five times in a row FFS.

Their best player, and main threat in the first half, was Myoshi. Doyle was playing well, but he had him completely for pace. Swapping Doyle for Justin was a very clever move, and the extra pace at the back snuffed him out completely. So much so that they ended up taking him off.

Our best players were Ricardo and Winks. ****ing superb they were. Would have added KDH for the first half, but he faded badly in the second.

Again our subs were spot on - but again came ten minutes too late for me, and it nearly cost us. Praet’s energy lifted the whole team, and that cross from Yunus - ****ing hell fire that was good.

Absolute ****ing limbs when that winner went in - thoroughly deserved and down to spirit and energy right when we needed it.

Daka was just shit. Again. If he starts him on Tuesday I’ll seriously start to doubt his mental health. He’s ****ing wank.

For the second game running the goal celebrations by the team, and their celebrations at full time, were a joy to behold. This is a group (players, manager and coaches) who are right in this together and who care passionately about this campaign. It’s a stark contrast to what we have Been subject to over the past couple of years. I like it, I like it a lot
I like you a lot

Ndidi and Fatawu both ran themselves in to the ground today and i thought both played well until they ran out of steam.

Subs should have been made around 65 mins.

Well, all of those type of passes I saw were just not possible for Ndidi to get on the end of.
Oh yes they were. We had an excellent view. Most players would have got there to get a cross in but he just gave up far too easily on at least a couple of occasions. Everyone around us was in frustrated agreement.

I said after the Norwich game that I thought his passing was awful at times. Today, he passed the ball out of play twice. After a third attempt at a diagonal ball which failed to meet its target Enzo started screaming at him to stop doing it and to calm everything down. I'm guessing it's why he was taken off. It was a good decision; Justin was far more effective.
It was simply too windy to be successful with the type of crossfield pass he excels at.

Oh yes they were. We had an excellent view. Most players would have got there to get a cross in but he just gave up far too easily on at least a couple of occasions. Everyone around us was in frustrated agreement.
i also had a great view of those and would say they were just out of reach for him - the pass was more at fault than Ndidis run.

i also had a great view of those and would say they were just out of reach for him - the pass was more at fault than Ndidis run.
Well, we will never find cling now will we because he gave up too soon.

Poor passes for me.

They were right in front of me

Usain Bolt wouldn’t have ****ing made them
If you sit in the kop and he's in front of you it's different from seeing from the side and behind. Yes a fair few passes were overhit but anyone who can sprint would have got ro a couple of them.

Looked like poor passes on tv.

Fatawu, god bless him, was not at his best with the ball today. Worked his bollocks off though.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563