Post Match Leicester 2 Birmingham 1

Looked like poor passes on tv.

Fatawu, god bless him, was not at his best with the ball today. Worked his bollocks off though.

They were daft passes. Any fool could see that Ndidi had nothing in his legs but Fatawu kept on asking him to sprint.

He's clearly been told to play that pass whenever he can.

Personally, I suspect that Fatawu is becoming over-coached. I just think his natural instincts that we saw in his first couple of months here are being withheld deliberately.

Just like Grealish at Man City, he's being ruined for ze system.

They were daft passes. Any fool could see that Ndidi had nothing in his legs but Fatawu kept on asking him to sprint.

Personally, I suspect that Fatawu is becoming over-coached. I just think his natural instincts that we saw in his first couple of months here are being withheld deliberately.

Well yes, I would expect you to think that.

I think he’s a 20 year old still very early in his development.

Just watched it again on itv4 but a thought has occurred to me: why do we never see attendances published with the results any more?

Oh yes they were. We had an excellent view. Most players would have got there to get a cross in but he just gave up far too easily on at least a couple of occasions. Everyone around us was in frustrated agreement.
I would suggest you watch them again and have a go at replicating them. He'd have had to have a rocket up hi arse to get close to them.

Is there no end to what you'll make up?

He made no fecking attempt!

If you wanted to catch a bus but you saw it pulling away from the stop before you got there, would you chase it even though it was accellerating away from you into the distance?

Christ, in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter.

Maybe he was tired, maybe he isn’t 100% match fit, maybe he’s been told to not over extend himself?

Perhaps we are seeing some sort of siege mentality?

Christ, in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter.

Maybe he was tired, maybe he isn’t 100% match fit, maybe he’s been told to not over extend himself?
You also have to take into consideration that he's 68 years old. Apparently.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563