Post Match Leicester 2 Chelsea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely, literally, truthfully physically just ejaculated. TMI for some I'm sure, but think about the poor sods here in Buenos Aires.

Wowza!!!

Guaranteed to be top until Monday, and second after next weekend.

We are also pretty certain to be top 4 New Year's Day surely

Immense performance. Bit of better game management needed at the end there but good to see Inler coming on.

Crikey blimey. This is getting silly.

Kante absolutely incredible tonight. I hope Drinkwater isn't out for too long.

Still only top as we've not played Man U, Man City or Chelsea.

Sky commentary was excellent. That bellend was clearly hoping for a wonderful comeback by underdogs. Gutter for him and the NF tonight.

Inler did well at the end. King was excellent, Ulloa wasn't the tidiest, but he worked his butt off. Kante was our engine. Great save from Kasper vs Costa one-on-one, very very important moment.

Albrighton also - doesn't stop working. Mahrez' goal was just sexy. Fuchs, Simpo, Huth and Wes (MOTM) all brilliant. Vardy's goal was brilliantly taken - again works and works.

Crikey blimey. This is getting silly.

Kante absolutely incredible tonight. I hope Drinkwater isn't out for too long.

Kante my MoM. 4th minute of injury time, he ran from half way line to chase down a ball down the left corner to keep possession. He was immense.

The Vahrez Show strikes again!!

Those two are incredible aren't they? How hard will it be to keep them in January....

Mahrez was incredible.

Kante MOTM for me though. He is absolutely, positively, utterly, absurdly brilliant

Can't believe it's been 7 1/2 years since I stood in the rain in the away end of the Britannia watching us get relegated to League One.

What a fecking beautiful few years it has been to follow Leicester.

I think special mentions for King and Ulloa who were both excellent; especially the former given the circumstances.

Jamie Carragher is now comparing Mahrez to Messi...

This season just gets more and more absurd.

I wish I could bottle this feeling and bring it out on a rainy day. I have goosebumps all over

Frank Lampard is a ****. There's nothing coming out of his mouth that isn't bitterness.

Really? He just said Vardy and Mahrez should both stay put if they're smart because they've got the chance to stay at a good club with great momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669