Post Match Leicester 2 Everton 2

Its six of one half dozen of the other for me.

On the one hand we were completely dominant for most of the 2nd half...but created not ****ing much from it.

Everton had the better chances despite having much less of the ball.

Still, if you'd told me a month ago that we'd be involved in a relegation six pointer that was played at high speed with plenty of energy I'd have automatically assumed we'd lose it. We didn't & should have won it.

Maddison though. Jesus.

All in all I'm being reminded that I'm a Leicester fan.

So much of the first half of my 48 years as a fan were taken up by either desperate promotion or relegation battles that it just seemed normal. Almost a decade without either has left me not knowing how to handle it. But watching that whole game live has brought it all back & made it seem horribly real.

Great game to watch.

I said if we don't win this then we're going down. And then weirdly the weekend results all go our way and this point takes us above 2 teams and out of the relegation zone...

I still don't think it will be enough tbh.

But maybe it might be...

I think our best chance is if we play enough teams who are "on the beach" by the time we play them. I'm eyeing up Fulham and West Ham for those games...

Again, not a bad performance on the whole. Maddison has not been in good form for a while, can't fault his effort regarding defensive output but he just seems to be holding onto the ball too long all the time.

Soyuncu was superb again. Iversen brilliant. Vardy is back. Soumare again pretty good from him.

Two things about tonight stand out for me. Why Maddison over Vardy and even Tielemans for the penalty? Also why the feck does Thomas get in over Kristiansen all of a sudden.....
I can see the logic over Tielemans. He did miss this season at Spurs and West Ham. But on Vardy’s form in the first half, I definitely would have given it to him.

Twatter saying Madderz wanted to take the pen so he could score and do a baby celebration for his twins.

To be fair though, he had a very good game but I really don't get that decsion for him to take it at all.

He's an absolute bellend so that story makes sense. What's the excuse for smith letting him? **** shouldn't get to take training.

Could have won that, could have lost that, so I guess the draw is a fair result. Truth is that we're one of five shit teams in this league but somehow we're top of that mini league, which somehow gives me a little hope. If we can get something out of the Fulham and West Ham games, neither of whom will have anything to play for by the time we play them, maybe we can be delivered due to the shitness of those around us

& of course, as has been said already, Soyuncu & (especially) Iversen. Rodgers you massive ****ing tool. I hope your cock falls off.

The board have to take full responsibility IMO. They can't have been ignorant to his sabotage for 18 or so months. They sat on all of this shit then changed at (almost) the most ridiculous time.

IMG_0704.jpeg

Monday at 8:00 every week. Where’s the fairness in that?

We might not get another point.

The board have to take full responsibility IMO. They can't have been ignorant to his sabotage for 18 or so months. They sat on all of this shit then changed at (almost) the most ridiculous time.
This can’t really be argued with.

I think 3 more points with our goal difference would actually be enough.

4 almost definitely would be enough.

View attachment 17676

Monday at 8:00 every week. Where’s the fairness in that?

We might not get another point.
We actually play before Forest and Everton next week with Leeds playing before but away at Man City.

What a chance to get at least 3 points ahead of them all.

Then we just have to match their remaining results.

And change pants about 72 times.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664