Post Match Leicester 2 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like it when Manure suffers, not sure why.
Because they're arrogant,entitled scum with fans who've never been within a 1000 miles of Manchester & the only club in the world where the fans who DO turn up have further to travel home after the game than the away fans do? Because they thought they were too good to play in the world's oldest cup competition thus helping to destroy said competition's credibility to the detriment of the whole game? (until they declined & that competition became the only one they could win, then suddenly it was important) Or because that arrogant entitled attitude was in evidence LONG before they were the dominant force in English football? They had it in the 70s...when they were ****ing shit & got relegated! I remember singing "You've won **** all since 68" (Camptown Races) at them at Filbert St in the 70s.

Take your pick from reasons to hate Utd, there's an embarrassment of riches.

The way Mahrez out his foot on the ball and waited for Vardy, releasing it at the perfectly timed moment was just exquisite.

The way Mahrez out his foot on the ball and waited for Vardy, releasing it at the perfectly timed moment was just exquisite.

The ball through to him had a lot of backspin on it that's why he had to duck under it and when he waited you just knew that Vardy was going to appear in that big open space to his left, it was beautiful to watch.

Anyway...today was my birthday, so a last gasp equaliser was my best present.

A word about their 2nd:

The commentator said some shit about Utd having loads of options to call on to take it. I said " Oh **** off you drama queen ****, it'll be Mata, chip over the wall, to the right. **** off down the Jobcentre if that's the best you can do. Wanker"

10 seconds later I have a room full of people looking at me like I'm some sort of God.

Happy Birthday to me.

Pen against Man City in 4th min added time, equaliser against Man Utd 4th minute injury time

But if League games went to extra time and penalties could we have won this one?

May be wrong but I don’t recall Albrighton putting one good ball into the box for the first 94 minutes, and he pulls a rabbit out of the hat like that right at the death.

He was calling for the ball back from Chilwell who ignored him and tried to put in a flat cross. Fortunately Ben's deafness didn't result in nothing as the half cleared ball went back to Marc and the rest was sheer brilliance.

Anyway...today was my birthday, so a last gasp equaliser was my best present.

I said " Oh **** off you drama queen ****, it'll be Mata, chip over the wall, to the right. **** off down the Jobcentre if that's the best you can do. Wanker"

10 seconds later I have a room full of people looking at me like I'm some sort of God.

Everyone? With language like that?!!

A few observations:

1. Martial is a diving cheat. Moss is an overweight joke of a referee. Mourinho is an arrogant outdated prick. That Man Utd team are a boring heap of overhyped shite. Pogba is an incredible overpriced shitehouse.

Now onto the important bits:

2. Wilf is playing fantastically well at the minute. Puel has revitalised him. If Silva is as good as they say, we will have some lovely options in the midfield.

3. Big Harry is fantastic to watch when he has the ball at his feet. He is a creator from the back and would be perfect for Man City.

4. Mahrez was the most talented player on the pitch. He is a magician.

5. Shinji is fabulous and makes a.huge difference to us when he plays.

6. We had 50% possession against Man Utd. I sense a change in playing style.

Amartey , what a cameo from him, you couldn’t make it up, dickhead.

The three players behind Vardy aren't right. The positive thing that Puel did when he took over was release Mahrez from being stuck on the right all the time. He had licence to move around and the other two players covered him. There was a really impressive fluidity. Mahrez has really improved simply because he can influence the game more and is given the opportunity to roam and prevent opponents from marking him out of the game.

This has changed over the last few games. Now Mahrez is stuck out on the right again and when he does move about, there is nobody covering for him, which is exposing the right back position once again. Why have we done this?

Gray seems to be preferred in a central role for reasons beyond my comprehension. He is a winger. And Albrighton is back out on the left which makes him very predictable too. Okazaki flits in and out of the team. Chilwell can be used there too but it isn't very effective.

We need three behind Vardy at home and they need to be fluid and cover for each other. Away from home, I'd prefer to behind Vardy with another in central midfield or central defence.

He looked scared to death. In my opinion he looks like a centre back but a championship one at best.

Has anyone ever seen him play central defender? He was excellent at that holding midfielder role before he went off to the ANC and we signed Ndidi. It was the total buffoon Shakespeare that decided that he was a right back and nothing else. He isn't and surely Puel can see it.

The three players behind Vardy aren't right. The positive thing that Puel did when he took over was release Mahrez from being stuck on the right all the time. He had licence to move around and the other two players covered him. There was a really impressive fluidity. Mahrez has really improved simply because he can influence the game more and is given the opportunity to roam and prevent opponents from marking him out of the game.

This has changed over the last few games. Now Mahrez is stuck out on the right again and when he does move about, there is nobody covering for him, which is exposing the right back position once again. Why have we done this?

Gray seems to be preferred in a central role for reasons beyond my comprehension. He is a winger. And Albrighton is back out on the left which makes him very predictable too. Okazaki flits in and out of the team. Chilwell can be used there too but it isn't very effective.

We need three behind Vardy at home and they need to be fluid and cover for each other. Away from home, I'd prefer to behind Vardy with another in central midfield or central defence.
I think Mahrez did have license to move around last night and he spent very little time on the wing. This is why Simpson was so exposed throughout and he coped with it admirably. Maybe you're right, Gray would be a better option on the wing as he might offer Simpson a little more support.

As for Amartey, he hasn't been brilliant anywhere. He's had the odd decent game here or there but he is prone to stupid decisions. He's also clumsy on the ball and in the tackle. There's a decent player in there somewhere but I fear we may not find it as we can't really afford to give him the run of games he needs; I wouldn't put him in at the expense of either of our CBs, our RB or our CMs (even given Iborra's horror show last night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566