Post Match Leicester 2 Middlesbrough 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what is our actual approach?

How are we supposed to be playing because it looks like we have no clue whatsoever.

Wow. How have we come away with a point? That was bloody awful.

It has to be said though - drinkwater is missed. Kante is missed. Not good!

It's hard to fathom, 40+ million worth of strikers on the bench, and it isn't as if we are preserving anyone for the next champions league game, it's pretty much the same team to the one on Tuesday night.

Yes, we were clueless already, certainly didn't help with tired les as well.

We always say that Foxes never quit. We need to bring that spirit back.

It might be the turning point.
Slimani for Vardy and Gray for Albrighton for me for the Sunderland game. Not a lot can be done in midfield unless Mendy and/or James are felt ready enough, mores the pity as that was a terrible performance all round but particularly in midfield.

We always say that Foxes never quit. We need to bring that spirit back.

It might be the turning point.
Slimani for Vardy and Gray for Albrighton for me for the Sunderland game. Not a lot can be done in midfield unless Mendy and/or James are felt ready enough, mores the pity as that was a terrible performance all round but particularly in midfield.

Gray is championship standard at best where the **** is Kapyschtka??? The guy has been cutting it international level are people seriously trying to say schluup/gray and Musa are the same standard !??!!

Wow. How have we come away with a point? That was bloody awful.

It has to be said though - drinkwater is missed. Kante is missed. Not good!

Not to mention we were also missing Vardy, Mahrez (other than a 5 minute cameo) and most of last seasons back four.

Jebus! How the bollock can you make such a massive leap to that conclusion from the few minutes you've seen him play?
Whilst I agree with this, I also think that people overrate Gray for what seems to me to be very little reason.

All I've seen so far is mistakes he's made that have exposed his fullback. Can't say I've seen any genuine creative spark.

Whilst I agree with this, I also think that people overrate Gray for what seems to me to be very little reason.

All I've seen so far is mistakes he's made that have exposed his fullback. Can't say I've seen any genuine creative spark.

I just think our squad players over performed last season and CR has under estimated our entire midfield I just do not understand how you can sign Kapustka and not play him

Also what is our actual approach?

How are we supposed to be playing because it looks like we have no clue whatsoever.

Let them have the ball for ages, wait for them to give it back, pass slowly between defenders a couple of times then play it back to the keeper to kick back to them once we allow as many opposition players in our half as possible.

What an endurance challenge watching that shite was.

How often have we played well in the league this season? Twice? And yet we trot out the same eight or nine players game in, game out irrespective of their individual or collective form. Sorry, but that is rank poor management.

We have loads of options in terms of personnel and tactics. Yet we try nothing but Plan A.

I will single out two players for excelling in ineptitude yet again - Fuchs and Vardy. Both have been shit all season, both are getting no better. Both are patently not fit enough, neither have anything like the energy levels they had last season. Frankly, I'd have swapped both for Schlupp and Slimani after half an hour. Vardy looks like that lost lamb from his first season with us when he was way off the pace. He needs withdrawing for at least a month to do some individual fitness work. Fuchs is just not good enough defensively and needs replacing permanently.

I thought we were better in central midfield without Drinkwater. Amartey was our best player on the pitch by far. King was pretty awful but at least he didn't hog the ball and piss about all match.

My man of the match was James. He managed two sessions running up and down the touchline without collapsing in a heap. That's the best he's managed for years.

Watching Spurs who have been dumped out of the CL and sad to say they look far far better than us.

Is Claudio in denial, just hoping things will get better or is he out of choices in his own mind? I listened to radio leicester in a mates car on the way home and people coming on talking about 'still living the dream' or something (including stringer) and i think suggesting that the last few performances are sort of accetable or understandable. I'm sorry I aint living any dream, finishing top in a crap UCL group is no great achievement for me and having to watch zieler fuchs king starting week in week out is hardly dreamlike for me.

If Walsh scouted our curre
I thought we were better in central midfield without Drinkwater. Amartey was our best player on the pitch by far. King was pretty awful but at least he didn't hog the ball and piss about all match.

Was with you until this utter abomination of a statement, a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566