Post Match Leicester 2 Middlesbrough 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Claudio in denial, just hoping things will get better or is he out of choices in his own mind? I listened to radio leicester in a mates car on the way home and people coming on talking about 'still living the dream' or something (including stringer) and i think suggesting that the last few performances are sort of accetable or understandable. I'm sorry I aint living any dream, finishing top in a crap UCL group is no great achievement for me and having to watch zieler fuchs king starting week in week out is hardly dreamlike for me.

I dont think we planned for Zieler and King to get this much time. as for Zieler, what did he do wrong today? he wouldn't be a second choice keeper if he'd had a chance of a clean sheet today.

Reactions: FIF
A terrible, almost comical performance

Mahrez can just feck off. He's been piss poor all season, but that was a shambling disgrace of a performance. Needs to be dropped NOW

Coming away from the ground I heard some crazy conspiracy theory suggesting that Jamie Vardy was actually on the pitch. I've heard some shite in my time, but that was just ridiculous. Needs to stay out of the team NOW

Fuchs, once again, was appalling. Needs to be dropped NOW

And as for that pair in the middle, Jebus H Cripes. I have already paid good money to take the kids to see the Chuckle Brothers in panto in a couple of weeks time. What a waste of money that was, 'cos there they were in our central feckin' midfield. Except they couldn't even manage a single 'to me, to you' without pissing the ball away to the opposition. What a complete and utter shambles. Pair of them need dumping out of the Club altogether NOW

Absolute wank from start to finish

Was with you until this utter abomination of a statement, a joke.

me too;

And the complaints about Zieler are ott. he's not doing well but he's just a replacement. We should stick to complaining about the starters.

I dont think we planned for Zieler and King to get this much time. as for Zieler, what did he do wrong today? he wouldn't be a second choice keeper if he'd had a chance of a clean sheet today.
Not sure if you are getting down to see the games at the moment. His performances is not instilling any sort of confidence in the defence, his distribution is handing the inititative to the opposition and its only a matter of time before he gets caught out by him struggling to clear pass backs without taking more then 3 touches to shift to his stronger side.

Not sure if you are getting down to see the games at the moment. His performances is not instilling any sort of confidence in the defence, his distribution is handing the inititative to the opposition and its only a matter of time before he gets caught out by him struggling to clear pass backs without taking more then 3 touches to shift to his stronger side.

And your solution is?

He's playing because Kasper is injured and Hamer is rubbish.

It's all very well people knocking the defence when they pass back to Zieler, or thump it forward aimlessly, but in truth they had absolutely feck all options at times. King and Amartey are functional, they are not creative and we missed somebody who understands what being an option is.

His distribution isn't great but even when Kasper hits a decent kick out we don't win it. we constantly kick it back to the keeper even under no pressure as we have no idea what else to do. The defence having no confidence in him is a joke, they created our downfall once again today by not concentratingm

Reactions: FIF
It's all very well people knocking the defence when they pass back to Zieler, or thump it forward aimlessly, but in truth they had absolutely feck all options at times. King and Amartey are functional, they are not creative and we missed somebody who understands what being an option is.

Even when the option (Drinky) is there we opt for the keeper most times.

Was matty James on the bench because we are down to our bare bones or is he seriously going to feature, I am still confident we will be okay we are underperforming and teams around us are punching above their weight.

A long way to go with a fit Matty James and Drinkwater will allow us to gain parity and allow the likes of mahrez albrighton and co to get forward speed is our asset not building out from defence

His distribution isn't great but even when Kasper hits a decent kick out we don't win it. we constantly kick it back to the keeper even under no pressure as we have no idea what else to do. The defence having no confidence in him is a joke, they created our downfall once again today by not concentratingm
Fuchs and simpson were both poor today no denying but zieler not helping, perhaps hamer could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566