Post Match Leicester 2 Napoli 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sloppy defending. Decent in a limited number of attacks.

Nacho by far our best player. Barnes did well too.

Defenders had a mare.

Threw away a 2 goal lead, yet on the balance of the game we were probably lucky to get a draw!

But Napoli are a good side. Very tough game. Tactically I don't think we got it wrong, just some poor individual performances to cost us a big win.

Shit defence and very worryingly when they came on Maddison and Tielemans absent. It feels like something has gone a bit wrong.

Arsed that up from a great position. Lucky to get a point in the end.

Which decisions do you think he got wrong?
We kept fouling them. He kept giving free kicks.
I think he was incredibly inconsistent. It wasn't so much that ours weren't fouls, I think more of theirs were as well. I also thought they were supposed to be being more generous with offsides.

What the **** have they been doing in pre season? 5 th game in and they all look knackered. Not too mention that they don't look like their ever played together before. Maybe they get a training pitch?

Threw away a two goal lead but not a bad point and probably a fair result. Referee might as well have been wearing a Napoli shirt...

Shit defence and very worryingly when they came on Maddison and Tielemans absent. It feels like something has gone a bit wrong.
I get the feeling they do not give a shit at the moment, Soumare had a decent game and was getting better the longer it went on.

That's a Premier League thing
Then what's the bloody point. I really don't understand how we can all be playing the same game with different interpretations of the same rules. I know it's always been the case, but it's ridiculous.

A great opportunity thrown away by poor defending, stuffing around at the back and a woeful free kick from Youri - and rubbish referee-ing.
Still, decent goals from Perez and Barnes, Patson unlucky to be just offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669