Leicester 2 Norwich 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sven should have subbed yakubu not vassell , the yak is so f-ing lazy , wellens has been awfull since his player of the monh award , and king has been pants since the everton link,
we need to get some grit in the team , passion has been missing for a few weeks now , com on city just win the next 10 and we will be ok ;)

I was looking forward to reading some troll posts this morning, but they're not here..... :(

why does he start with Oakley?!?!?!?
he's sooooo shit!

I am pleased to have been proved correct in my belief that this is a superior football site: no one has tried to defend the booing of our own players - quite right!

Where I would take exception with some of the previous remarks is when contributors have said that they will be satisfied with mid table security. WHY?

Were Sven to have achieved our current position with Sousa/Pearson's team, then I would heartily agree. The fact is that Yakubu's loan has probably cost more than Norwich's entire spend for the season.

Should this challenge, as now looks likely, fail; all the money spent on loans, will have been wasted (Surely, we could have managed 20th or 21st without Premier League players!). To have got so close and then, lose out with such a whimper would be disturbing and deeply disappointing.

Anyway, about Ricardo.....In addition to this, his distribution wasn't as good as it has been - his occasional kicking is aimless. Still good with bowling the ball out and makes some good saves, but on the other hand he flaps at crosses and rarely catches a ball.......

I thought his distribution was excellent 90% of the time. His mid-range passing, out to full backs and even in to midfielders, is better than half of our out-field players.

sven should have subbed yakubu not vassell , the yak is so f-ing lazy

errr, no, he isn't. Did you not notice the constant tracking back? You can't expect him to chase down every single ball when he has a marking job to do. I thought he worked as hard as anyone else out there, and did it for 90 minutes.

Last edited:
After the first half display, I thought we'd get into them in the second half and go onto win. See what thought did!:icon_sad:

The Yak, what a waste of a shirt he was last night, & he was at fault for their first goal.:icon_evil

As for our fans shouting for Weale, **** off and support the trees:098:
Ricardo is the better keeper whether you like it or not. (Keep knocking him and you'll probably get your wish at the teams expense)

"what bloody chance have we got with that idiot in goal, I bet he's never saved a penalty in his career"

Some people only have eyes and ears for Leicester City. What happens to other clubs/countries can be irrelevant to these people.

There are some on here like that. A couple of the mods have even admitted as much :icon_bigg

Are we absolutely amazing and certain to get promoted and finish top 6 in the Premier League next season or absolutely appalling and staring down the barrell of a triple relegation to non-league, mass player exodus and ultimately the extinction of the club at the moment?

Obviously there is no middle ground - or at least the existence of this middle ground whilst we are after all in transition has escaped the mass Leicester consciousness.

Can we have some perspective?

You'd have thought that someone only interested in Leicester would have read about Ricardo's history when he signed for us.

What he did in the past is relevant to these people. It's what he does for us that matters. His football career starts and ends at Filbert Way :icon_wink

I might start watching more cricket. Every cricket game I've been to has been a joy. Minging of good natured, essentially well informed supporters. Good play, mostly in the spirit of the game, and a genuine knowledge behind most of the comment.

For every well informed football supporter with a bit of perspective and the desire to gain a real insight in to the game, there are 25 others just swearing at opposition fans, making stupid, kneejerk, reactionary comments and winding everyone else up.

Too many commoners at the football - thats the problem.

The Yak, what a waste of a shirt he was last night, & he was at fault for their first goal.:icon_evil

The player who scored was not Yakubu's responsibility (marking wise). He was the only one to notice that he was unmarked and tried to do something about it. Where was the man who was supposed to be marking him? The Yak was doing his job.

The player who scored was not Yakubu's responsibility (marking w*s*). He was the only one to notice that he was unmarked and tried to do something about it. Where was the man who was supposed to be marking him? The Yak was doing his job.

What exactly was Yakubu's job, then?:102:

I don't call just standing still doing something about it.
He was the nearest player to the ball, and to their player, he made NO attempt to either play the ball or put their player off.

When the ball was in the back of the net, he was looking around for someone else to blame.

The player who scored was not Yakubu's responsibility (marking w*s*). He was the only one to notice that he was unmarked and tried to do something about it. Where was the man who was supposed to be marking him? The Yak was doing his job.

Sorry Han disagree there, he knew he was there, he was marking no one else and let him run past his shoulder and head the ball in front of him. School boy stuff!

Where I would take exception with some of the previous remarks is when contributors have said that they will be satisfied with mid table security. WHY?

Before Sven took over we were awful and were looking like returning to league one, I don't think many expected us to get near the playoffs but after battling hard we have bottled it. I wouldn't say satisfied is the correct word for how I feel, the thought of another season of Championship football is shitty but I'm reflecting on what could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669