Post Match Leicester 2 Watford 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did St.Ledger play? Also what was Wellens like on the left? Great result, let this be the start of a wining streak! Please!

Look here, I've not been tonight, we won was it crap or what? I am happy with the 3pts and pleased to see Beckford score, who was good and who was bad?

Just got back.

No idea what the moaners were on about, I thought it was a good professional job against a poor side.

No idea why Alan Young was seeming to have a go at Bamba either, I thought he was absolutely class tonight. Yeah, there are times when you think he's dug himself into a hole, but he gets out of it just through pure trickery and technique every single time. He seriously must be just about the most skillful Leicester player in living memory.

St. Ledger looked a bit shaky though.

Schmeichel, Peltier and Nugent all as good as they have been all season, those 3 are definitely the best of our signings.

Just got back.

No idea what the moaners were on about, I thought it was a good professional job against a poor side.

No idea why Alan Young was seeming to have a go at Bamba either, I thought he was absolutely class tonight. Yeah, there are times when you think he's dug himself into a hole, but he gets out of it just through pure trickery and technique every single time. He seriously must be just about the most skillful Leicester player in living memory.

Schmeichel, Peltier and Nugent all as good as they have been all season, those 3 are definitely the best of our signings.
Given Young's football knowledge: There's a clue.

Last edited:
another assist from abe i see. Good crosser of the ball our little japanese legend isn't he. Nice to wake up to this score. Top marks. Was it a good performance?

Just got back.

I thought Beckford showed much more of what he is capable of tonight as well.

another assist from abe i see. Good crosser of the ball our little japanese legend isn't he. Nice to wake up to this score. Top marks. Was it a good performance?

First half, yes, second half, not so much. As I said though it was just just a good professional job more than anything spectacular.

Not just any win though. A win by at least two goals, and other results going our way, and we could be in the top 2 on Saturday.

Makes it all the more annoying we didn't beat Birmingham who were there for the taking in the first half.

Thought Abe's cross for Beckford's goal was by far the best cross any LCFC player has made this season, very difficult to defend

Oh, forgot to say, thought Johnson looked good too, this was the first real chance I've had of seeing him.

Very mixed game. First half it looked like another 4 goal thrashing was on the cards but in the second half Watford stepped it up, although I can't remember a single chance except for an edge of the box lash that Kasper turned over.

On that note.... Casper (yes I avoided having to spell his second name) is by far the best keeper I have seen in a City shirt for a very long time. I thought Fulop was a good keeper but Casper (I did it again) is top class! The save in the second half was EPL standard. Simon Grayson can mop up his words with garlic bread and swallow them whole, silly silly man.

Also - David Nugent... has turned out to be 10 times the player I expected. His first touch when running at goal is second to none.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670