Post Match Leicester 2 West Bromwich Albion 1

You were so close. So close to posting something without a bitter aftertaste. Then you blew it.
I just didn’t want to disappoint you, so I had to add it.

Was there today and I’ll never say a bad word about Hamza again. His first goal line clearance in particular shows how committed he was. He sprinted half the pitch to get himself on the goal line.

Just listened to Coady’s post match interview. The mentality, the desire, the fight is so impressive. We need that more than anything for the rest of the season. He starts every game and if Enzo wants to bring Justin or Doyle back in, it needs to be for Faes.

...and if Enzo wants to bring Justin or Doyle back in, it needs to be for Faes.
I was shocked when I saw Faes starting on the left today. I would have thought Justin would have been in that position. I'm not the biggest fan of Doyle but he should be in front of Faes on the left.

That Vardy penalty at the time felt like a Maddison v Everton sliding doors moment.Thankfully we had more about us this time and went on to win anyway.
Will never complain when a penalty taker hits the post, it was inches today, I think if that goes in we would have smashed them with more,

Will never complain when a penalty taker hits the post, it was inches today, I think if that goes in we would have smashed them with more,
You should! Missing a penalty is pretty poor, especially considering how much you get paid to score it.

I was actually driving for the first half so haven’t seen it. I certainly wasn’t blaming him. The summariser on talk sport reckoned he’d spotted the keeper moving and tried to hard to push it beyond his reach.

You should! Missing a penalty is pretty poor, especially considering how much you get paid to score it.
Did you see £90m Mudryk in the last minute of the FA Cup semi final kick a dangerous free kick straight out of play? It’s incredible how poor these players are some times given it is their profession.

Did you see £90m Mudryk in the last minute of the FA Cup semi final kick a dangerous free kick straight out of play? It’s incredible how poor these players are some times given it is their profession.
I didn't, although I'd say it's one thing missing a free kick and a completely other missing a penalty.

Maybe they should have let Sterling take it? Oh wait...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563