Post Match Leicester 2 Wolves 1

Graz

Thank God for that!

I thought it was all over (game and season) when we went behind but today has turned out well for us!

Not easy for Smith after losing Maddison at the last minute. Hopefully it gives him something to build on now.

At least 2 more wins needed still.

taupe

Right then. Amartey for Soyuncu? Someone please explain
Seriously. You've got to ask the question haven't you? I mean, Rodgers must have taken the mother of all dislikes to Cags for him to be frozen out like that. It really does look like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Water Under the bridge now....

OzzieFox

If I stole from my compan I'd be arrested and jailed. Can some sort of criminal action be taken against Roger's for being paid by Leicester while putting Amarty in for Cags. I mean deliberately ****ing us up and potentially costing us millions.

Jenks

Get the mutha-**** in you ****ers! KNEW we'd win. Brilliant atmosphere, got to give it to the fans today. So good to shut those 'down with the Forest' Wolves fans up!! Tonight, I drink!

OzzieFox

If I stole from my compan I'd be arrested and jailed. Can some sort of criminal action be taken against Roger's for being paid by Leicester while putting Amarty in for Cags. I mean deliberately ****ing us up and potentially costing us millions.
I mean he should be arrested just for being a ****

big_mac4824

and out of relegation I don't care if it is on goal difference. Now we have the chance to bury Leeds.

if Saints had won yesterday it would have caused everyone around us to worry.

fitz

Yep. Cags decision has cost us this season. Similarly playing without a goalkeeper as he didn't like Kasper. The board had plenty of opportunity to boot him ages ago, hopefully it hasn't been too late.

popillius

Don’t, I’ve just finished the first series of Succession and that’s immediately reminded me of the incident at Tom’s stag do, if you know what I’m on about.
"Yeah, I heard of it but I didn't know it happened".

Brown Nose

Win number 8. We need 3 more.

For a lot of today I thought we were hopeless. Our set up was utterly insane. The shape was inexplicable. So many players were asked to do things that was unnecessary. And then we got some breaks.

Soyuncu and Faes defended excellently throughout. Soumare was imperious. The sight of Soyuncu and Soumare given the freedom to play how they want to, and how they are at their best, was welcome.

The venom I feel towards Rodgers for his deliberate sabotage - Ward - Soyuncu - Soumare - Iheanacho etc. He should be in prison.

Fair play to Smith for being brave. I guess he has little to lose but I thought the crowd were excellent and we hauled the team over the line.

I have to highlight two shocking performances. Daka was inept. He was lost on the left and lost being on the pitch. Dewsbury-Hall did no better than anything any random fan being put in his shirt would do. He's fast deteriorating into Sunday league level. ****ing pathetic.

camberwell fox

For a lot of today I thought we were hopeless. Our set up was utterly insane. The shape was inexplicable. So many players were asked to do things that was unnecessary. And then we got some breaks.

Soyuncu and Faes defended excellently throughout. Soumare was imperious. The sight of Soyuncu and Soumare given the freedom to play how they want to, and how they are at their best, was welcome.

The venom I feel towards Rodgers for his deliberate sabotage - Ward - Soyuncu - Soumare - Iheanacho etc. He should be in prison.

Fair play to Smith for being brave. I guess he has little to lose but I thought the crowd were excellent and we hauled the team over the line.

I have to highlight two shocking performances. Daka was inept. He was lost on the left and lost being on the pitch. Dewsbury-Hall did no better than anything any random fan being put in his shirt would do. He's fast deteriorating into Sunday league level. ****ing pathetic.
I have grown from trying to understand him to annoyance at his bloody mindedness.

From annoyance at his arrogance to frustration at his decision making.

From frustration at his team selection and subs to anger at his stupidity.

And now I have grown to loathe the **** even after we won the FA Cup with us.

I hope he never gets a good gig again.

Micky

For me the only reason Smith had Daka and Dewsbury-Hall on the pitch was to give us the running power (also due to the absence of Barnes, Maddison and Pereira). We actually needed Dewsbury-Hall in the second half but his decision making and passing is really poor at the minute. I still do believe he can be a good player for us. He presses the game so well. He just needs to work on his ball retention.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663