Leicester 3 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Cov far more than I hate Forest, but to be fair to Cov, they don't have bitter twats of fans, especially those in their 50s who should know better, who sign up to other teams forums and post maudlin crap about how they didn't deserve to lose when they got stuffed 3-0.

Nope, Cov fans are the biggest collectine bunch of ***** on the planet.

Well, all 14000 that actually go to the games.

One NF fan says to his mate, 'What would you do if you won the lottery?' 'Easy! I'd buy a controlling interest in Forest" says the mate. 'Yeah, but what if you got FOUR numbers up?'

Living and working in Nottingham, I obviously know a fair few Forest supporters. I have only spoken to a small amount who was at the game yesterday, and all of them agreed over the 90 minutes we deserved to win the game.

The first half was pretty boring, both sides created very little and the game never really got going. As mentioned in a previous post, Davies decided to change things first, which appears to have backfired. All this talk about XXXX being fouled constantly and XXXX also being fouled is total bollocks. It was a local derby, and there will be challenges that are a little stronger than normal. The fact that both teams each received 5 yellow cards appear to show that they were treated equally.

The first goal was always going to be important, and you only have to watch the match highlights to see it was a well worked goal, and the forest defence were caught napping.

The free kick was a clear tug of the shirt, and Gallagher certainly from the angle he was standing at executed the free kick to perfection. They're the sort of goals you applaud for the quality.

The hold up play for the 3rd goal was excellent, and Berners through ball to King was precise allowing him to knock it out of Camp's reach.

Rich B, for the first and third goal your defence were woefully poor. I am not going to sit here typing that were 'world beaters' yesterday because we weren't, but what we were was the better side on the day, and I think the quicker you accept that the better.

Nope, Cov fans are the biggest collectine bunch of ***** on the planet.

Well, all 14000 that actually go to the games.

:icon_lol: I agree, and I know several of those arrogant knobend, gloating Cov fans you are referring to, but we've not had any on here yet at least.

Why would you mention that the ref was poor to the point of absurdity if you didn't think it was so true :102:

Anyway - congrats on the win even though you barely deserved it, poor first 20 mins from both side with us in control up to when the ref refused the handball and then it just went downhill.

How the fcuk your centrebacks got away with assaulting Blackstock nigh on every time was criminal but when the ref lets you get away with it then I suppose it's a signal to carry on.

Oh, and if that is your usual brand of ugly anti-football then glad I was only a visitor.

All together now hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Full marks thouigh to Pearson for twigging our left side is the weak side

Haven't read the rest of the thread after your OTT sour post so I'll take your points in turn in reply, and then have a laugh at everyone else having a laugh at you.

Barely deserved it? Ahem. First half was even imo- we looked better first period, you looked better second period, with neither side really going for it. A tight, cautious first half which I was expecting actually.

Handball? Yes well, we had a couple of blatant ones in that oenalty area not given for us in recent weeks so as they say, those decisions even themselves out. Some you get, some you don't.

Yup ref was shocking. Earnshaw should've got a second yellow for the cynical foul on Wellens which led to our first goal. In fact, Wellens got booked for less in the first half. Ref bottled the decision. He was shite, as was the piss poor linesman our side of thep itch who for some reason decided to flag for offside when Morrison headed onto the bar, one of many decisions he got wrong, including being 20yards closer than the ref to the shirtpull which saw the ref award us the free kick which led to our second.

Centrebacks- I'm assuming you meant the utterly brilliant Jack Hobbs in the first half, who didn't hestitate in putting the tackles in when he had to and EVERY time winning the ball at crucial moments.
He and Brown did however give away a couple of free kicks though you've obviously forgotten those.......however YOUR centrebacks, especially that ugly brute who was pinning ickle Waggy down for most of the game should've been yellow carded along with his other five team mates for persistant fouling. And yet it i Waggy who got penalised for standing still and not even bothering to jump for a ball, letting said ugly brute climb all over his shoulders........TSK. Shameful.

Anit-football? Sure you weren't watching your lot? Dying all over the pitch, diving blatantly outside the area and eventually desperately trying to play keepball but failing miserably. Whereas we were patient first half, making sure you couldn't find much of a way through, and yes at times using to our advantage long ball tactics(if you've seen Brown play regularly you will know he is better doing than than trying to pass it to a team mate) and second half we were pretty much in control of things. We played with some good flowing moves which showed your lot up, especially after you imploded after we took the lead.

If that is all you can come out with after almost 24 hours reflection on being beaten by a better side on the day then to be quite frank, it's piss-poor.

Toodle-pip!

Yay for Beaumont Fox!

IF and I repeat IF I believed you fully deserved to win then I would have said so. However, you didn't - in my opinion, so I didn't.

I don't live in the past at all so not too sure where that comes from.

Not hoof.... did you not hear the crescendo of noise that built up every time your defenders had the ball and a loud cheer when said players duly hoofed

Didn't hear any of it second half, even before we scored........perhaps that cos we didn't hoof it? Nah couldn't be could it? I mean Leicester don't know how to play passing football........:icon_roll

And anyhoo we were taking the piss at you lot cheering Brown when he did it.

That would be the two fans desperate to see their team play so they sat with your lot in the home end.

Fine example of parenting for the kids when they turned mob handed on the two youngsters and attacjed them. There you go son, that's how to behave in future at football matches. Gee dad thanks for the lesson

Yes, let's get tickets in the FAMILY STAND to see my team play against a team I pretend not to care about.......serves the tossers right. If they had been in L1 they would've got broken bones.

That would be the two fans desperate to see their team play so they sat with your lot in the home end.

Fine example of parenting for the kids when they turned mob handed on the two youngsters and attacjed them. There you go son, that's how to behave in future at football matches. Gee dad thanks for the lesson

Brilliant :)

That is why we pay taxes :icon_lol: why the **** were you on a coach from Notts to Leicester??? Not allowed on on the choo-choos? Windows not taste the same on the train?

GIT! You almost made me spit out me decaf coffee!

Yes, let's get tickets in the FAMILY STAND to see my team play against a team I pretend not to care about.......serves the tossers right. If they had been in L1 they would've got broken bones.

I don't mind away fans sitting in home stands when they can't get tickets, even if it is against the rules. There were quite a few of them around us yesterday. But they had the sense to keep quiet and everyone left them alone.

I'm not sure if it was true of every Forest fan but to be fair to them the ones I saw clapped respectfully during the minutes silence.

Im reading the match thread on the above mentioned forum, they reckon we 'waterlogged' the pitch to gain an advantage. FFS whatever next :icon_roll

They weren't very confident going in to the game, with several predictions that they would lose. :icon_lol:

After Gallagher sent that freekick in, my penis became so hard you could cut diamonds with it.

Majewski is ridiculous and obnoxious, and an awful diver. Earnshaw is the moral equivalent of a leech. He wouldn't look out of place in a homeless shelter.

Nice 3-0 win though.

Last edited:
Haven't read the rest of the thread after your OTT sour post so I'll take your points in turn in reply, and then have a laugh at everyone else having a laugh at you.

Barely deserved it? Ahem. First half was even imo- we looked better first period, you looked better second period, with neither side really going for it. A tight, cautious first half which I was expecting actually.

Handball? Yes well, we had a couple of blatant ones in that oenalty area not given for us in recent weeks so as they say, those decisions even themselves out. Some you get, some you don't.

Yup ref was shocking. Earnshaw should've got a second yellow for the cynical foul on Wellens which led to our first goal. In fact, Wellens got booked for less in the first half. Ref bottled the decision. He was shite, as was the piss poor linesman our side of thep itch who for some reason decided to flag for offside when Morrison headed onto the bar, one of many decisions he got wrong, including being 20yards closer than the ref to the shirtpull which saw the ref award us the free kick which led to our second.

Centrebacks- I'm assuming you meant the utterly brilliant Jack Hobbs in the first half, who didn't hestitate in putting the tackles in when he had to and EVERY time winning the ball at crucial moments.
He and Brown did however give away a couple of free kicks though you've obviously forgotten those.......however YOUR centrebacks, especially that ugly brute who was pinning ickle Waggy down for most of the game should've been yellow carded along with his other five team mates for persistant fouling. And yet it i Waggy who got penalised for standing still and not even bothering to jump for a ball, letting said ugly brute climb all over his shoulders........TSK. Shameful.

Anit-football? Sure you weren't watching your lot? Dying all over the pitch, diving blatantly outside the area and eventually desperately trying to play keepball but failing miserably. Whereas we were patient first half, making sure you couldn't find much of a way through, and yes at times using to our advantage long ball tactics(if you've seen Brown play regularly you will know he is better doing than than trying to pass it to a team mate) and second half we were pretty much in control of things. We played with some good flowing moves which showed your lot up, especially after you imploded after we took the lead.

If that is all you can come out with after almost 24 hours reflection on being beaten by a better side on the day then to be quite frank, it's piss-poor.

Toodle-pip!
Wow - going by that post, the Forest devils played against the Leicester saints.

The only part of the game you were in control of ( embarrassingly so ) was after the goal to the end. Up until that point I thought we shaded it.

Look, we both see the game from a different perspective, my opinion is alwaysgoing to be biased towards Forest and ditto yours with Leicester which doesn't make any of the right and I would think that somewhere nicely in the middle is the truth......

I don't mind away fans sitting in home stands when they can't get tickets, even if it is against the rules. There were quite a few of them around us yesterday. But they had the sense to keep quiet and everyone left them alone.

I'm not sure if it was true of every Forest fan but to be fair to them the ones I saw clapped respectfully during the minutes silence.

I don't like seeing away fans in home areas if there is an away allocation avaliable. Corporate is different(obviously) and of course are the games where for stupid reasons away fans have no allocation. more so when they knowingly taken tickets in the family area of the ground and not elsewhere.

I thought it was a minutes applause:icon_razz and yes they did what I expect football fans to do- apart from the idiots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670