Post Match Leicester 3 Swansea 1

What’s going on? Why does everyone in the ground look ****ing miserable? Even the players on the bench are all sat there with there chins in the hands looking like slapped arses.

It's horrible down there.

I agree. The atmosphere tonight was horrific. Loads of empty seats and everyone looked freezing cold and miserable.

What comes first though, the miserable fans or the miserable football?

Again today it was ten minutes of excellent football engulfed in eighty minutes of total mind numbing garbage. How many times can I watch several hundred backwards/sideways passes before my heart rate drops so low that it stops altogether?

Same old, same old. I cannot argue with the outcome but most of the KP endure it painfully.

Starting to get the feeling that in a couple of years time no one will be thinking about any of the moments, players or results from this season.

I can’t put my finger on it, it’s a lack of a sense of drama, it’s an overwhelming sense that we shouldn’t have been here, it’s the fans reluctance to get behind the style of football… You watch it and there’s a piece missing. I can’t really comment because I haven’t been in a position to go to many games this season but you can just feel that there’s a disconnect between the fans and this team.

I could probably close my eyes and recall nearly every scoreline, scorer and goal for the promotion season under Nige after nearly 10 years. Doubt anyone will be thinking the same about this season in 2034. I know I’ve fallen out of love with football as whole, not LCFC mind, but watching it feels like everyone in the ground is just going through the motions.

Weren’t great to watch, but yet again every player (apart from one - more on him later) was better than every player in their side, and everything we did was better than what the opposition did.

Doyle, Faes and KDH were all excellent. Mavididi, Ricardo and McAteer were ****ing way off the pace. Daka worked his nads off, and Yunus was a breath of fresh air when he came on. A superb effort from him, and he’s getting better every game.

But, ****ing hell, Dennis ****ing ****ing Praet. What an absolute useless ****ing piece of ****ing shit he is. I’d genuinely sooner play Danny Ward in midfield instead of that twat. Painfully unfit, hopelessly inept, patently nowhere near good enough to be in this team. Just **** off.

We scored early, and then thought the game was won. Was excruciating to watch at times - just going through the motions and looking like we hardly gave a toss. No wonder the crowd conjured up a glorious deafening silence, because it was generally sloppy, lazy, bone idle dross. The energy of Yunus lifted the whole team for ten minutes or so, but apart from that it was lacklustre in the extreme.

Swansea, however, were totally ****ing wank

Three more points in the bag, though. Onwards we go.

And God bless the singing spanners in the corner, but have they really come up with a song for Ben Nelson, which is just the old Ben Marshall song with the last name changed?

Jesus, that’s ****ing piss poor, lads, hang your heads in shame

God Swansea were shite. I thought we were pretty average, but could have easily had 5 or 6.

Let’s be honest though. Whilst mostly effective, the football this season is considerably more dull than under Puel. It’s a really, really tough watch for 90% of the match. Yes we’re top of the league by some distance, and yes we don’t go to be entertained, but something isn’t quite right. The atmosphere at the KP this season is the worst I’ve known it.

And God bless the singing spanners in the corner, but have they really come up with a song for Ben Nelson, which is just the old Ben Marshall song with the last name changed?

I admire them for their desire to create an atmosphere but **** me, they have the creativity of a brick.

What the **** is the Hermansen one all about too?

Although better than the one the rest of the stadium has come up with.

‘After you’

‘No after you’

‘A6 back to Loughborough or back way past Bradgate?’

****ing banger that one to be fair

Actually most of the daft twats around me have come up with a great one, and sing it constantly

“Lump it Up”, to the old Elvis Costello tune

Miserable ****ing shitehawks, the lot of ‘em

God Swansea were shite. I thought we were pretty average, but could have easily had 5 or 6.

Let’s be honest though. Whilst mostly effective, the football this season is considerably more dull than under Puel. It’s a really, really tough watch for 90% of the match. Yes we’re top of the league by some distance, and yes we don’t go to be entertained, but something isn’t quite right. The atmosphere at the KP this season is the worst I’ve known it.
I completely disagree in the strongest possible terms on it being more dull than Puel.

I completely disagree in the strongest possible terms on it being more dull than Puel.

It is though. I know you've drunk the Kool-Aid but I can confidently say that most match going fans hate watching this football.

The atmosphere is numb because we're winning. The moment we start losing playing this way (see August 2024), it will get nasty very fast. I'm 90% sure that EM will be gone by Xmas.

There was a young man next to me last night who isn't usually there. He sang all the songs but never once lifted his head up from his phone to watch the game except for celebrating the goals.

It's like that all round the ground. It's football to watch on TV whilst doing something else. It's football to do the ironing to. It's definitely a harder watch than the two defensive midfielders drivel from Puel.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663