Post Match Leicester 3 Swansea 1

1. The style of play is not particularly exciting.
2. I wouldn't expect a particularly lively atmosphere at a chess match
3. Our style of play is currently not too dissimilar to a chess match (footballing wise)
4. Maresca is doing a fantastic job.
5. Barring a total disaster we will be promoted
6. I think we should all be more than happy with our current position
7. Show me your tits

There are two guys (dad and son?), who occasionally sit near me who I wonder why they bother.

Throughout the game they will constantly chunter away about the match in general and player mistakes, especially those by players they have a pet hate too. The only time I hear anything positive from them is when we sore or come very close. The younger guy tries to be positive occasionally only to dragged down by his dad who just seems to enjoy being grumpy.

As much as this sounds depressing, they do make me laugh occasionally. During the Rotherham match at the KP dad had a real chunter after about 40 completed passes only for Casadei to score about 10 passes later, great goal that would have been lauded had it been scored by a ‘big’ premier league side.
Blimey are you in the east stand ? Exact same scenario sat behind me 😁

I’ve read all the comments here with interest. Especially Micky’s mention of tits. What all this boils down to IMO is the fact that the utter joy of winning the PL (**** if I’m calling it the EPL) has ruined football for so many of our fans. Probably me included. We’re doing an amazing job this year, but I now only get my kicks when we’re playing for something exciting in the league above.

I’ve read all the comments here with interest. Especially Micky’s mention of tits. What all this boils down to IMO is the fact that the utter joy of winning the PL (**** if I’m calling it the EPL) has ruined football for so many of our fans. Probably me included. We’re doing an amazing job this year, but I now only get my kicks when we’re playing for something exciting in the league above.

Dare I mouth off on another controversial topic? Of course!

I have grown to disapprove of the pre-game montage thing where they go through the highlights of our last few decades. The point that gets me is the moment when Wes and Claudio raise the PL trophy and loads of people in the ground applaud it.

I am all for celebrating our history but I don't think we should be making such a thing of that achievement just before every home game. Things like that mean that we get stuck in the past. I know we'll never do it again but I would like to see us focus on now and the future rather than the former glories.

If it is as you say and some fans are not 'moving on' then this is a major signifier of it.

You’re probably right. But if we can’t celebrate the best achievement in sport probably ever, then we’re probably doing ourselves a disservice.

I’m not enjoying matches now not because of the sometimes slow pace and buildup, but because:

1. I’m still livid at the **** Rogers and the wank players that stoped trying last season.
2. Our board for facilitating this
3. The fact that we are in the Championship, which, let’s face it, is a pretty poor league.

Dare I mouth off on another controversial topic? Of course!

I have grown to disapprove of the pre-game montage thing where they go through the highlights of our last few decades. The point that gets me is the moment when Wes and Claudio raise the PL trophy and loads of people in the ground applaud it.

I am all for celebrating our history but I don't think we should be making such a thing of that achievement just before every home game. Things like that mean that we get stuck in the past. I know we'll never do it again but I would like to see us focus on now and the future rather than the former glories.

If it is as you say and some fans are not 'moving on' then this is a major signifier of it.
I’d bin it too, to be honest.

Meh, still got a couple of years to run, that one - one of the greatest footballing achievements ever, by our football club FFS, deserves a good ten years of celebration imo

My one problem with that whole video has always been Maddison being in the montage. Change that, and I’m happy to applaud it for a bit longer yet

Couple of points from some of the above: -
1) I can’t remember the survey about being asked if I was bored shitless, as i am certainly am not. Enzo said just a few months ago, that we were only 10% of where he wants us to be.

2) Flat as a witches tit! Ive met some witches in my time, and they were all quite well endowed uo top, so where did this silly saying come from. Justice for witches i say.
Just for the record last time this was claimed the forum enjoyed a lovely picture of some biddies. It may have been supplied by ol' homer homer

I’ve had about a pint and a half of Leffe tonight since you mention it. Oooh it’s a stodgy beer.
It's not. It's lager.

Just for the record last time this was claimed the forum enjoyed a lovely picture of some biddies. It may have been supplied by ol' homer homer

It wasn’t me, but I certainly enjoyed a five knuckle shuffle at the lovely photo

It was me. & I continue to be angered by this constant disparaging of the witch community & their often magnificent endowments. So far their tits have been accused of being both flat AND cold.

Yet another minority oppressed by tired cliches. Makes me sick.

Strangest bit for me is BN and CF both felt pretty strongly that we'd struggle massively this season. Relegation was even touted.

Instead we are setting a blistering pace to the title. And they remain the most unhappy with Enzo's approach.
I did think we’d struggle. And he has proven me wrong by doing a really good job this season. The results are great. I’ve not said otherwise.

Being happy about the results and being happy with the style of football we’re churning out are not mutually exclusive.

I’m sure you’re not being deliberately obtuse, but I really don’t get how you don’t understand what we’re saying (whether you agree or not).

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464
9Middlesbro4564
10Preston 4463