Post Match Leicester 4 Fulham 3 (League cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the radio Leicester commentary! I'm obviously in the minority ha!!

Just saw the goals on Sky, some good finishes, shame i decided to stay at home for this one.

Miguel on RL, sounds like a nice lad.

Incredible stuff. Truly incredible

Feckin' PeeStain and his feckin' winning ways. I hate him

Just back in, that's what you hope for in a cup game

What a ****ing game! I was wondering if it would be worth it walking to the ground but now I think I would have been happy to pay double.

Excellent performance all round and all the players coming in have given Pearson a bit of a headache as all very good performances.

Unsure if I'd give MOTM to Miquel, not because he was poor as we did look pretty solid at the back playing against a very good front line which all the back 4 have to take credit for but Drinkwater and Wood were the pick of the bunch for me.

Drinky is just so calm and tidy on the ball and is also developing a very good forward game to his game too - Miquel's goal was all down to his sublime cross but still well taken.

Wood just seemed to be winning pretty much everything being hit towards him and really made Senderos who has played at the highest level look very, very poor. Really well taken goal from him too and even though his plays a different game to Vardy & Nuge, he still 'put a shift in' and was very impressive all round for me.

James deserves a mention too as he was excellent too and Schlupp may not have made a great impact in the first, but came very close to scoring an amazing goal after breezing past 4 or 5 players from the half-way line!

All in all a fantastic performance and things looking very good for us this year with strength in depth all round as Pearson now has a really tough job picking 11 from our squad for Watford!

EDIT - Another +1 for the Radio Leicester commentary. Even though I was actually at this game I'd still love to hear Stringer's commentary for the winning goal!

Last edited:
Their third was a terrible decision by the ref. Unless it was James rather than Waslewski

Great game. Wood and Miquel stand outs for me. Gave them a little too much respect earlier on until we realised they weren't really arsed or that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566