Post Match Leicester City 2:1 Club Brugge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy! But considering the quality of the opposition, we shouldn't have been nervy toward the end...
With previous experience no, but as first timers of course we will show nerves.

An absolutely incredible achievement.

Cmon !!! I honestly do not fear anyone in this comp do we get to travel away first seeing as we topped the group?

Oh and Spurs crashed out

And like, actually unbelievable.

Like if you'd just woken up from a two year sleep, you literally would not believe it.

Yes, we are a completely spoilt fan base that some seem incapable of enjoying no matter what we achieve.

Cmon !!! I honestly do not fear anyone in this comp do we get to travel away first seeing as we topped the group?

Oh and Spurs crashed out
Yes away leg first and Spurs third again

Now we have to collect lots of points so that we can enjoy the knockout stage.

We did okay first half against a terrible team. Gawd knows what went on second half. Talk about fragile.

Fuchs is a liability defensively. Once Brugge realised they attacked him over and over again.

King was man of the match for me.

Good first half

Truly dreadful, shocking awful second half

Tremendous, historic achievement that eclipses everything any if us has seen before

But wow, we really stunk out the whole of the east midlands in that last thirty minutes

Not sure whow long the break is until the next round but hopefully our AFCON players will be back plus a few additions that we missed in the summer ie central midfielder and young centre back. Hopefully the players can switch thier focus to the league. Enjoyed tonight, glad Huth didnt get booked but dissappointed Vardy didnt score.

I see dpj still hasnt got himself a new keyboard.

Well, the draw is 12 December, so time to focus on picking up some league points to stop the whining gimps going on about a relegation battle.

Not sure whow long the break is until the next round

Round of 16, first leg: 14–15 Feb and 21–22 Feb
Round of 16, second leg: 07–08 March and 14–15 March

Africa Cup of nations finishes on 5th Feb.

You know what - **** everybody else. As if us winning the league wasn't enough last year, we had to put up with doom-mongers still saying we'd harm England's coefficient by being shit in Europe. Well you know what, we've won our group, with a game to spare. **** you, Spurs. **** you.

You know what - **** everybody else. As if us winning the league wasn't enough last year, we had to put up with doom-mongers still saying we'd harm England's coefficient by being shit in Europe. Well you know what, we've won our group, with a game to spare. **** you, Spurs. **** you.

I'll ****ing have a bit of that.

Man of the match? Clearly it's Porkie. Commanding use of the F-word, classic drag-back to last season's glory before finishing off in Spurs' face. Classic posting 9/10

Zieler is being over criticised in my opinion. They score an an absolute worldie and he gets "he should have saved it".

And how is it his fault that the defence play shit when he's in goal?

He can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670