Post Match Leicester City 4 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find the song about you being a cnut if you were watching on the TV quite amusing though.

It was a bit hypocritcal of the Derby fans to jeer when the attendance figure was announced given how few fans they had brought.

Last edited:
I watched it on telly...in Derby, priceless. needless to say i beat a hasty retreat after the fourth:icon_bigg

Last edited:
The world is full of ****s and many of them go to football matches, usually the thickest ones. These thick ****s usually hang out at the back of the Kop and in L1. They appreciate the twin Gods of Pashun and Banta.

That's all I've got.

Were they the dicks doing the posnan yesterday? I cringed watching it...

What was the song about Kasper being named after a ghost?

I didnt hear any of these songs, and didn't see the bamba dyer incident. I sometimes wonder if I go to the same games as you lot!

I didnt hear any of these songs, and didn't see the bamba dyer incident. I sometimes wonder if I go to the same games as you lot!

Fortunately you can only hear L1 if you are sat in L1 (or in close proximity). Hence why people's opinions of the atmosphere has always varied greatly.

Oh jebus, he's at it again :icon_lol:

Sorry Cate and everyone else for that matter.

I keep thinking its not posted because its still there on my screen when I've submitted reply so I pressed submit again. The same thing happened last night made worse by me trying to edit the incorrect spelling.Hopefully this will only get posted once!!!

Kasper - 7 - Wasn't tested, made a few stops and catches.

Peltier - 7 - Solid, both in the air and on the ground.

Mills - 9 - Huge performance, a rock at the back throughout.

Bamba - 8 - Another almost faultless game, only one occasion when he farted around with the ball in his own box. Unlucky to have a towering header cleared off the line. Made a couple of excellent last ditch tackles.

Koncheskey - 8 - Prem quality, composed at the back and great energy to keep bombing forward.

Abe - 8 - Anchored the midfield more successfully than Wellens has all season. Great work to initiate the break away for the first and a brave, direct run through the midfield, in the build up to the second.

Fernandes - 8 - He's a gem, on his day he's better than almost any other midfielder in this league in my opinion. A lovely assist for the first and played a big part in second goal, setting up Danns to hit the post.

Danns - 7 - A fine effort which lead to Vassell's goal, the final ball from open play wasn't always there but his set-pieces were pretty much spot on and he tracked back very diligently.

King - 8 - When he breaks through the midfield he seems to drag everyone else forward with him. Always made time and space for himself, the very open nature of the match suited him perfectly.

Nugent - 9 - What a goal, considering he's been out for the best part of a month he absolutely raced away from the defence to score a real beauty. Sharp and hard working, he looks like he's got plenty of goals in him.

Vassell - 8 - Deserved his goal, him and Nugent are both intelligent players that love to have the ball at their feet and we played to their strengths yesterday.

SUBS

Dyer - Grabbed a goal, always nice to see Lloyd stick a chance away.

Howard - Did really well when he came on, fantastic assist for Lloyd. Loads of pashun too.

Schlupp - Good finish, hopefully the first of many league goals for him in a City shirt.

The game was won in midfield, although we made Derby look very poor in all departments.

Last edited:
Steve Howard - the new Aaron Lennon?

My favourite incident in yesterday's game was when the old war-horse Howard had a mental flash that he was a 5'8", 11 stone winger, and danced into the area, skipping around two defenders to rifle a shot at goal

To see our battering-ram centre forward making those twinkle-toes moves, made me roar with laughter

I had had a few beers, so the incident may have been embellished, but that put the icing on the cake for me. Nice one Steve :038:

A great performance by everyone. A fast paced midfield shut Derby out. I do not think this was a coincidence with Wellens out who slows the game down. Lots of little triangles being played on the wings. The other big difference was that Schmeichel was rarely troubled because defence started from the forwards, an alien concept to a certain Mr Yakubu last season.

Lovely to see Super Stevie, Super-Sub, make such a big impact in the last 15 mins. With Schmeichel able to accurately kick the ball 80+ yards, it was a pleasing reminder of the Walker-Deane-Dickov combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669