Pre Match Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

for CMS to score he will have to find a way out of Wes's pocket first!!

72-0

In a strange move Poyet picks his team from a horde of zombies found on Brighton beach.

We win comfortably as a result, but our injury list is absolutely massive. By Saturday most of our first team will be reanimated, brain dead corpses...but Waggy will play well.

Last edited:

What worries me is this ...

Brighton have gone four games without a victory and have only found the net once during those games. Boss Gus Poyet has warned his misfiring strikers that he will look to the loan market if they continue to fire blanks

We're normally quite accomodating when it comes to helping teams break some sort of record or hoodoo.

What worries me is this ...

We're normally quite accomodating when it comes to helping teams break some sort of record or hoodoo.

On a better note, Crystal Palace are the leagues 'form team' and we could equal out the loss suffered tomorrow!

Last edited:

They might not have scored many but they're tight arses at the back. I fully expect a tight one, won by a single goal maybe. I don't see why that can't be us.

I think Vardy will come in for Waghorn in the only change from Saturday.

They might not have scored many but they're tight arses at the back. I fully expect a tight one, won by a single goal maybe. I don't see why that can't be us.

I think Vardy will come in for Waghorn in the only change from Saturday.

Please dont encourage me people will be offended by my juvenile homophobic reaction.

72-0

In a strange move Poyet picks his team from a horde of gay zombies found on Brighton beach.

We win comfortably as a result, but our injury list is absolutely massive. By Saturday most of our first team will be reanimated, brain dead corpses...but Waggy will play well.

Fixed

I always kind of assumed all zombies were asexual.

I would be happy with 4 points from the next 2 games.

You have to be joking? you are maybe being realistic but i want nothing less than all 6 points and the players should be thinking the same!

Last edited:

You have to be joking? you are maybe being realistic but i want nothing less than all 6 points and the players should be thinking the same!

I want 800 points in the next 2 minutes or I'll scream until I'm sick.

Six points should definitely be the goal, but if you offered me a guaranteed four points now, I'd absolutely jump at the chance. I think you'd be crazy not to.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to upgrade an U12 ticket for tonights game?

Does anyone know how much it would cost to upgrade an U12 ticket for tonights game?

It's a season ticket btw.

Well, the under 12 ticket for tonight is a fiver and it's fifteen quid for an adult so I imagine the upgrade would be around a tenner. However, that figure has been arrived at using maths and logic so probably bears no relation to the prices calculated by the ticket office.

Well, the under 12 ticket for tonight is a fiver and it's fifteen quid for an adult so I imagine the upgrade would be around a tenner. However, that figure has been arrived at using maths and logic so probably bears no relation to the prices calculated by the ticket office.

Indeed, I will ignore this very sensible suggestion.

I have emailed the ticket office but as yet no reply. They will probably try and charge more than £15, which would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669