Pre Match Leicester City v. Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warming up with a you tube version of nessun dorma. .

Want to cry now...so wish I was at the stadium Saturday

Is Andrea Bocelli going to sing before the presentation or before the game? No way do I want to miss this performance.

I always get into the ground at least an hour before kick off as I enjoy seeing the players warm up. The last home game I'm normally in as soon as the turnstiles open because I enjoy encouraging the Birch and seeing the 'celebrity' runners. Now that Andrea Bocelli will be performing I wish I had just stayed in my seat at the end of the last home game.

This is classy in a way that Sam Bailey isn't and will be a performance worthy of champions.

Bring on tomorrow

What a ****ing day this is going to be.

Take in every last moment my dear friends (cockwombles)

You'd think Susan Whelan would give out a free soapy tit wank as well, wouldn't you ?

Selfish cow

Does this mean the Everton game can be watched free on t'internet?

Post-match, Foxes Player HD is the only way to hear live interviews during the lap-of-honour. Make sure you don’t miss out – listen live on your laptop, tablet or mobile. Pre-match, hear from Top, Claudio, Schmeichel, Drinkwater, King, Gray, Tony Cottee plus live interviews.This Saturday, the Everton game is FREE-TO-AIR from 4.30pm on Foxes Player HD, hosted by Geoff Peters with commentary from Gerry Taggart and Nev Foulger. Foxes Player is Free-to-Air This Saturday:

Two games to go. We're safe. No Drinkwater. No Huth. Out on the piss all week. Despite the desire for a wonderful finish, we will struggle to raise our game. 2-1 to the Toffees.

P.s. if anyone his a spare ticket, I'd love to go. I have money and am prepared to do most things. :)

Woke early and been reliving the 5 Live Fans Forum from Tuesday on i-player.

More excited about this afternion than all my childhood Christmases wrapped into one.

Gonna be a helluva party :)

What time is the trophy presentation?

I haven't seen any announcement of times etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48