Pre Match Leicester City v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please play Chilwell and drop Fuchs. Out of all of the "can't be arsed brigade" that's the only one I can actually see being dropped so I'm not even going to bother hoping for Morgan, Vardy and Drinky to be dropped too.

Zlat trick, 0-3. Deeper into the proverbial doo doo.

If there's no Slimani, they had better play Musa up centre front abd drop Vardy otherwise we won't score in a month of sundays.

We is going to get royally shafted

And not in a good way

no vardy - 2-0 win for city
Vardy 0-1 loss

Vardy, no Vardy, drop this drop that. Whoever plays we're gonna get spanked xD Would be nice to at least see a genuinely good performance regardless of result but no doubt we'll get the same old half arsed disorganised bullshit followed by Claudio saying 'we played well and 5-0 was a bit harsh on us'....

Don't know why people are suggesting Vardy gets dropped when there is no Slimani or Ulloa available.

Don't think it's a case of Vardy not trying. It's just not working for him and teams have sussed him out. But I don't think Musa is gonna give anything different.

Others I can see they aren't trying and need a spell on the sidelines. But with Vardy, we have to play him while the alternatives aren't there and hope he plays into form somehow.

Drinky on the other hand i would drop.

He was playing really well the first couple of months this season, head and shoulders above the rest of the team, then it's gone more and more off the boil for him since his suspension.

Don't know if he's sulking or what but seems almost like he's given up. Like he was playing better than the others and the rest didn't pick it up so why bother?

My team for Sunday:

Kasper

Simpson
Morgan
Huth
Chilwell

Mahrez
Ndidi
Mendy
Albrighton

Okazaki
Vardy

Or play King instead of Shinji and Gray instead of Albrighton and go 4-3-3

Vardy and Okazaki up-front is surrendering any hope of our strikers scoring before the games even kicked off.

Whether he's trying or not is beside the point. He's scored in one of his last 20+ games. It is unfathomable that anybody would want someone on such poor form to be selected.

I doubt it was for Claudio, but surely that turgid performance against Burnley was the last straw for those out there still aboard the Vardy bandwagon. I was actually hoping he would get injured or sent-off so he would stop bolloxing up our entire attack.

Reactions: FIF
I would go with:

Schmeichel

Simpson
Wague
Huth
Chilwell

Albrighton
N'Didi
King
Gray

Mahrez