Leicester City Vs Fulham 6.01.2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Odds from #####

I will be trying something new for this v-bookie season.

If anyone wants an accumalator PM me the teams you want to add, and I will add them to the betting, with the odds of what that accumalator would pay. I will PM you back once it has been added. I have put my accumalator on as an example to show you how it will appear.

Please note you can only choose games that Kick off at 3pm or later on Saturday 6th Jan 2007 - You may choose Sunday games, but the cut off will be 3pm 6.01.07

Edit: There is nothing stopping you betting on someone else's accumalator ... hey Newts :icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
Will - 500 on Fulham :eek:

Not very confident then ??

Homer - 500 Vcash on the blue army
4_11_1.gif

You obviously have no intentions of winning Season 6 :icon_wink

I see Mark Clattenburg is the ref (who had a bad 'un in the Villa League Cup tie)

So how many penalties will he give Fulham on Saturday? Evens for 3 or more, I say

I see Mark Clattenburg is the ref (who had a bad 'un in the Villa League Cup tie)

So how many penalties will he give Fulham on Saturday? Evens for 3 or more, I say

for a ref like that it should be a piece of cake....

i bet no fecker has a bet on my accumulator.

We have only lost once in the third round in the last ten years

The fact we haven't managed to score against them in the last 4 meetings worries me. However of the 5 previously contested (home) cup ties we haven't lost to them (4 wins and a draw) so we may just sneak it ??

The fact we haven't managed to score against them in the last 4 meetings worries me. However of the 5 previously contested (home) cup ties we haven't lost to them (4 wins and a draw) so we may just sneak it ??

youv'e got more chance of success with my accumulator ;)

It'll go to a replay, just to make my life difficult. Sod's law and all that.

I've got a sneaky feeling we'll get something out of it, magic of the cup and all that. Don't fancy putting any cash on a result, betting on the cup is always dangerous.

Any chance of adding odds for Danny Callamari scoring first Nottingham?

Added (Odds from Ladbrokes as ##### showing no odds for him)... I've replaced Elvis Hammond as no one had bet on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670