Leicester City Women

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
...and the sprinklers have come on.

What a farce this club is?
Operator got overexcited when he heard West Ham had taken the lead.

taupe

Dunno if it's the stream or the camera work but I'm starting to feel seasick watching this!

TornadoShaunUK

Unlucky, but they were afforded far too much space on the flank in the build up. Other than that we've been by far the better team.

taupe

Controlling the game by and large; better possession, better chances... just not able to find the net. Committing bodies forward and being caught out (particularly down the right as Bott pushes up) but I guess these are the risks they need to take. I reckon they'll claw themselves back into this.

taupe

Nah, lost it now. Pen. They've lost their composure and given away free kicks. They'll do well to come back from 2 down.

TornadoShaunUK

Blown it. Silly penalty given away, now 2-0. Could do with Man U winning later now just so that Chelsea's game against Reading isn't irrelevant to them next week.

taupe

Some pretty blatant time wasting from WH. Not that they really need to. Probably speaks more to their confidence at the moment.

Edit: ref acknowledges it, 9 minutes added time.

taupe

WH really don't need to do this. They've got this won (Leicester down to 10 after Mace's red card) and can see out time without playing silly buggers.

taupe

Should be alright tomorrow. Fancy them to win tomorrow at Brighton but even if not, can't see Reading beating Chelsea.

jb5000

Should be alright tomorrow. Fancy them to win tomorrow at Brighton but even if not, can't see Reading beating Chelsea.
Agreed, they were unlucky against West Ham and have come on loads since the start of the season. I'm really looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here

taupe

Agreed, they were unlucky against West Ham and have come on loads since the start of the season. I'm really looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here
It'll be interesting to see if we can hang on to any of the loanees. Leitzig particularly made a difference.

taupe

We've had a couple of golden chances but this is an open game, chances both ends. Brighton have looked pretty lively and creative up front.

Edit: that said, both Goodwin and Cain are giving Brighton problems. Goodwin's developing into a really classy player imho.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663