Leicester City Women

Very disappointing. Jill Scott put it best when she was talking about Jordan Henderson - here's a player who's done a lot to inspire and involve others, and now they're playing somewhere where many of those people would be unsafe watching them in the stadium

Very disappointing. Jill Scott put it best when she was talking about Jordan Henderson - here's a player who's done a lot to inspire and involve others, and now they're playing somewhere where many of those people would be unsafe watching them in the stadium
It’s a moving point from Jill who I like and admire for many reasons… She was however quite happy to take Man City’s dirty money during her playing career. Not much in the way of LGBTQ rights in UAE as far as I’m aware.

It’s become quite hard to take anyone in the game seriously on this topic. Like anti bullying campaigns staring the same players and managers who bully and vilify referees.

Hi all, does anyone know when the women’s squad numbers will be confirmed for the upcoming season? I’m looking to get my wife the new goalie shirt with Leitzig on the back but don’t want to choose number 33 if, as I suspect, she’ll be given the number 1 shirt. Cheers

Hi all, does anyone know when the women’s squad numbers will be confirmed for the upcoming season? I’m looking to get my wife the new goalie shirt with Leitzig on the back but don’t want to choose number 33 if, as I suspect, she’ll be given the number 1 shirt. Cheers
Stating the obvious a bit here, but it was the 17th last year, and the first game is 11 days away, so any day now you’d think.

A gift because she’s a keeper, perhaps?

Bristol 1 Leicester 2. You can listen to commentary on BBC Radio Bristol.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563