Leicester City Women

Now it's 2-2.
The way the ladies start so well then conceed goal after goal is disapointing.

I see the Leicester manager pulled the Kalac ploy into play in the third minute of injury time last night.
Although we didn't have the female version of Steve Claridge to finish off the game straight away the change of goalie probably helped us win the penalties as Leitzig coming on, being the experienced keeper she is, helped get us get that extra point

Janina Leitzig has got to be one of the most bizarre players I've ever seen. She can can go from the sublime to the ridiculous in the same game. The 1-0 league defeat against Man City a good example. Makes some great saves keeping us in the game, but ultimately cost us points letting a tame shot squeeze underneath her.

Aside from that, re: the team on the whole - there is a clear area for improvement and that lies in the fact that we always seem to start games incredibly well, then after half time it all goes a bit pear shaped and this is happening in virtually every match so far.

Janina Leitzig has got to be one of the most bizarre players I've ever seen. She can can go from the sublime to the ridiculous in the same game. The 1-0 league defeat against Man City a good example. Makes some great saves keeping us in the game, but ultimately cost us points letting a tame shot squeeze underneath her.

Aside from that, re: the team on the whole - there is a clear area for improvement and that lies in the fact that we always seem to start games incredibly well, then after half time it all goes a bit pear shaped and this is happening in virtually every match so far.
All players make mistakes and all goalkeepers' mistakes are much more visible and memorable as they invariably result in conceded goals, but she's very definitely saving far more than she let's in. I'm not sure I'd trade her for another keeper currently in the WSL

All players make mistakes and all goalkeepers' mistakes are much more visible and memorable as they invariably result in conceded goals, but she's very definitely saving far more than she lets in. I'm not sure I'd trade her for another keeper currently in the WSL
Would you swap her for the AFC Wimbledon keeper?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663