Leicester City World / Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to hear anyone's experiences with the new LCFC Player over the weekend.

Wasn't at all impressed, it's an embedded IE Flash player and it kept dropping out on me, had to restart it every 10 mins or so.
Much prefer to just have the feed link that I can open in my player of choice and set the buffering how it needs to be.
Apart from that it's brilliant.

Well I paid £4-99 for the privilege of getting nothing -keeps sending me to the sign up section
and as there were no preseason highlights that the woman on the phone promised I have now sent an email asking for my money back

Last edited:
Well I paid £4-99 for the privilege of getting nothing -keeps sending me to the sign up section
and as there were no preseason highlights that the woman on the phone promised I have now sent an email asking for my money back
I've had the same, try to sign in and the Player grey's out and tells me there is an error on the page. On re-entring the Player it does it again. Not beeen able to watch anything on it since they installed it. E-mailed them and had no reply. Tried phoning them but can't get right number and keep getting diverted, eventually getting cut of. E-mailed the club and hoping for a response that way.

I had a subscription from last year that has carried over without problem but there is very little to watch.

Very poor that the Swansea video is the same 30 seconds of video that was on BBC but with a different voiceover. You get no sense of what the match was like. And I want to see the one-two between Adams and the corner flag.

I'd be interested to hear anyone's experiences with the new LCFC Player over the weekend.

I couldn't resist temptation and signed up on the Sat morning. No problems signing up and only a couple of short 'buffering'-type interruptions (requiring no action and possibly due to our dodgy broadband up here) during commentary but otherwise fine. Can't say that I'm overly impressed with any of the other stuff - BBC highlights (eventually) etc. though.

My 2nd email the other day did the trick and this is their reply I'm not thinking of spending it on the current month judging by everyone elses experience so far.

Thank you for contacting us.

We have now actioned your refund and have cancelled your
subscription to Foxes Player. The refund may take up to 7 days to
complete and you should receive confirmation from our payment
partner Netbanx shortly.

Best Regards,

Foxes Player Customer Support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts