Leicester City World

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenno

Has anyone ever subscribed to this? http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/WorldOnly

Was thinking about it for this season and didn't in the end (probably a good thing!). Thinking about it for next year though.

Any comments / experiences? All I really want it for is watching the highlights of our last game in my own time - and without having to wait for rubbish highlights on Central News!

Yep, I get it. It's the only way for me to keep in touch out here. I actually think it's pretty good. OK, it's not fantastic, but it has improved noticeably over the past two years. And I heard a rumour that some time in the next year or three, they (being the company that runs all these Premium TV football sites) will introduce a way of watching complete games (hopefully live) over the internet. Can't wait...

i got it free because i was on NTL broadband a couple of years back. and i'm still getting it free to this day. :D

Rayvon said:
i got it free because i was on NTL broadband a couple of years back. and i'm still getting it free to this day. :D

Me too - shhhh!

It's OK in my opinion, the huge archive of past goals and highlights is worth the massive subscription fee alone :roll:

EMC Fox said:
Rayvon said:

Me too - shhhh!

It's OK in my opinion, the huge archive of past goals and highlights is worth the massive subscription fee alone :roll:

Gutted, I got cut off when i changed supplier, I did manage to blag a free shirt though in one of there promotions a few months back

I've got it mainly for the Commentary it's the only way I can listen to the matches,it's not great keeps cutting out and theres been one or two times when it hasn't worked for a half etc,don't really bother with anything else on it.

if you've got broadband the picture quality is good on the streaming option, but if you want to download the videos you get a really poor picture and can rarely see the ball

I used it once to see Muzzy's fantastic goal against Grimsby. Never used it since. That goal is sheer class!

I would only use it if I lived outside of the area, because it's pretty shite, really - along with the rest of the official site

homer said:
I would only use it if I lived outside of the area, because it's pretty shite, really - along with the rest of the official site

Well said homer. It is shitty. I hate all the official sites. So uniform and dull.

Perhaps give it a miss then. Although I think it'll be worth checking out again if the live games feature ever comes to fruition.

Cheers for the feedback!

:D

spenno said:
Has anyone ever subscribed to this? http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/WorldOnly

Was thinking about it for this season and didn't in the end (probably a good thing!). Thinking about it for next year though.

Any comments / experiences? All I really want it for is watching the highlights of our last game in my own time - and without having to wait for rubbish highlights on Central News!

I'm another one who gets it free with NTL Broadband. If I had to pay for it, I wouldn't bother - not worth the money!

What you really need is somebody else's username and password.
;-)

This is how I got on to it. Malf was kind enough to let me use his password and username. I saved the Muzzy goal and that's about it.

homer said:
I'm reporting all of you to Paul Mace

That doesn't surprise me you slimey git.
''Oh there nice shirts Mr Mace,Shame about the pop concerts Mr.Mace,will we ever see those Rugby players at the Walkers Mr.Mace?,Pepsi Max tournemant was good wasn't it Mr.Mace,would you like me to kiss your bottom Mr.Mace?''...........sickening.

highland fox said:
homer said:
I'm reporting all of you to Paul Mace

That doesn't surprise me you slimey git.
''Oh there nice shirts Mr Mace,Shame about the pop concerts Mr.Mace,will we ever see those Rugby players at the Walkers Mr.Mace?,Pepsi Max tournemant was good wasn't it Mr.Mace,would you like me to kiss your bottom Mr.Mace?''...........sickening.

You're ill, HF

Really, you are

You are the ones depriving our club of much needed funds

No wonder we could only feckin' afford Mark De Shite. I hold you personally responsible

homer said:
You are the ones depriving our club of much needed funds

No wonder we could only feckin' afford Mark De Shite. I hold you personally responsible

If they didn't have to make those special reinforced double seats for fat arsed feckers like you then we'd be rolling it......put that Ginsters down when you are posting on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566