Leicester face questions about FFP

It's not the punters who turn up who are causing the damage. It's those sitting in their armchairs in the warm, causing the TV to pour excessive amounts of money into a little corner of the game.

it's both tbh. If the game continues to get worse then unless people turn their backs on it completely they must be happy enough with the shitshow.

You saying it would be better to not go and support the team, but instead just stay at home and watch it on the telly?

Yeah' that'll show 'em

That'll show 'em good

Yes it would

Football fans are plebs who lap it all up as the game fists them from every direction.

You know it deep down

Yes it would

Football fans are plebs who lap it all up as the game fists them from every direction.

You know it deep down

It was always the case

But it's the constant demand of armchair fans, and the filthy money that comes with it, that has ****ed football altogether

So much for us suing Everton then!....

Top needs to sort this out ASAP - the recruitment and finance teams need completely clearing out tbh.

Covid obviously didn't help but from the platform we had of winning the league and FA Cup, it is criminal that we have ended up in this financial position - anyone with half a brain cell could see that our wage bill has been ridiculously unsustainable for the past 4-5 years now.

Oh well, at least we may get relegated to League 2 and then we can complete the trophy cabinet with that and the FL Trophy!

Here we go...

Hang on, he's saying that we could have points deducted this season for over-spending last season despite being in a different league. I didn't see that one coming.

I fully expected us to begin next season with a penalty given the expectation that we smash the allowable losses when they're revealed later this month. However, maybe we want to take it this season, even if it means having to negotiate the playoffs.

Although, seeing as we've also massively exceeded the FL rules this year, they'll probably come for us next season too. We could face deductions this season and next.

Aiyawatt, Whelan and Rudkin - what a trio of twats.

Hang on, he's saying that we could have points deducted this season for over-spending last season despite being in a different league. I didn't see that one coming.

I fully expected us to begin next season with a penalty given the expectation that we smash the allowable losses when they're revealed later this month. However, maybe we want to take it this season, even if it means having to negotiate the playoffs.

Although, seeing as we've also massively exceeded the FL rules this year, they'll probably come for us next season too. We could face deductions this season and next.

We'd be mental to want to risk the playoffs. So if it's possible to take the punishment now then we'll probably want to risk the playoffs.

Absolute ****ing fannies.

It's outstanding work by them to know we're pushing FFP and resigned to relegation but then not be able to resist popping out to the turd shop last season and spunking away money on Souttar and that left back. Only to eventually sack Rodgers and bring in Larry, Curly and Moe to bring some more comedy and expense to the season.

Absolute ****ing fannies.

It's outstanding work by them to know we're pushing FFP and resigned to relegation but then not be able to resist popping out to the turd shop last season and spunking away money on Souttar and that left back. Only to eventually sack Rodgers and bring in Larry, Curly and Moe to bring some more comedy and expense to the season.

I'm sure EM will be quizzed about all this in his press conference tomorrow.

He'll go way up in my estimation if he throws the clowns under the bus.

The thing I least respect the trio of twats for is their cowardice when it comes to fronting up their decisions.

The thing I least respect the trio of twats for is their cowardice when it comes to fronting up their decisions.
probably the most grating issue is the club leaving managers out to dry when things like this come around. It's literally the only thing I give Rodgers any sympathy for.

Enzo doesn't seem like the type to suffer fools, so we will see.

Aye. I do have some amount of sympathy with Top in that he clearly isn't interested and has the club because of circumstance. He does pay others a considerable amount to do **** all though. employees at the high end are awful at their jobs but got to review last year's farce. At some point something has to give and he either sells up or employs people to run the club for him.

How's that going to work? Every EPL team that has even the slightest potential to get relegated (questionable if we would have put ourselves in that bracket at the start of last season) will need to be complying with the stricter EFL rules, whilst competing in in a different league against teams operating to different rules?

No points will be deducted this season, it will be next season, if it happens.

They're going to sell up aren't they ? I can feel it.

Anybody know which arab states don't own a club yet ? Or will it be some yanks, fronted by some basketball **** I've never heard of ? Exiled Russian ?

Exciting.

**** all this shit. I want my ball back.

They're going to sell up aren't they ? I can feel it.

Anybody know which arab states don't own a club yet ? Or will it be some yanks, fronted by some basketball **** I've never heard of ? Exiled Russian ?

Exciting.

**** all this shit. I want my ball back.
Certainly feels that way.

At the very least I think Top needs to bring a more experienced head in to help him run his empire....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463