Leicester face questions about FFP

I agree that the rules are nonsensical. However, if we've fecked PSR for 22/23 despite selling both Fofana and Maddison within the reporting period, we deserve everything coming to us.

It is an act of complete incompetence.

Not to mention the 'internal review' at the end of the season when the scale of their failure was obvious to our owner. What did he do? Same as always, feck all.

We have a baby billionaire systematically ruining everything his father did and we continue to cheer him on and thank him for a free beer every now and again. It's pathetic.
Although I see your sentiment we don’t cheer him because we get a free ****ing beer every now and then we cheer him (and his family) for ALL THAT THEY HAVE HELPED US TO ACHIEVE.

Surely even you can see that FFS?

Incredible how absolutely shit the teams who have broken the rules are. Genuinely impressive. We seem to be playing silly bollocks as much as we can too, which won't help reduce any deduction.

Incredible how absolutely shit the teams who have broken the rules are. Genuinely impressive. We seem to be playing silly bollocks as much as we can too, which won't help reduce any deduction.

And we've gone one further by breaking the rules to get relegated.

Clear the lot of the useless ****s out

Although I see your sentiment we don’t cheer him because we get a free ****ing beer every now and then we cheer him (and his family) for ALL THAT THEY HAVE HELPED US TO ACHIEVE.

Surely even you can see that FFS?

I see that we were in an incredibly strong place in 2019. A very strong squad and financially well balanced. Set for an exciting future.

Just about every off field decision since has undermined that.

On the plus side, there's the free beer. On the negative there's stupid signings, catastrophic contracts, zero strategic planning, complacency, arrogant superiority, pathetic communication, incapable of making decisions and leaking good staff who can't stand it here any longer.

I see that we were in an incredibly strong place in 2019. A very strong squad and financially well balanced. Set for an exciting future.

On the plus side, there's the free beer. On the negative there's stupid signings, catastrophic contracts, zero strategic planning, complacency, arrogant superiority, pathetic communication, incapable of making decisions and leaking good staff who can't stand it here any longer.
Vichai was great, but the above does seem to be accurate.

And turning LCFC into KPFC.

And dumbing down the match day experience so much that most see it as a chore to be there.

We are the football club equivalent of lottery lout Michael Carroll. We had everything we needed to push on as a club and we ****ed it all up the wall in two years.

When do we publish accounts? It must be imminent. It’s not going to be a small breach.

Dark times.

Overspent and still managed to get relegated.

You couldn’t make this shit up.

Top clearly hasn’t got a ****ing clue what he’s doing.

This is just another prime example of how utterly ****ed football is. Alack, most heroin users know it's bad but still crave the next rush.

I've gone beyond caring. Pleat in.

Maybe I'm just cynical but this feels very deliberate to weaken our negotiating position in the summer.

The Daily Telegraph carries a picture of Daniel James celebrating on the front of its sport section, but their lead story in on Leicester City being charged by the Premier League for allegedly breaking financial rules during their last three seasons in the top flight. The story notes that "‌regardless of the possible punishment in the event of promotion, Leicester will come under pressure to raise funds with the sales of players before the end of the financial year on 30 June". The paper adds that ‌"Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Mads Hermansen, James Justin and Harry Winks" are among the players are "likely to emerge as targets for rival clubs".

John Percy speaks

Some very interesting snippets in that.

'Usually a quiet, private club, Leicester are furious.'

But then a couple of lines on says

'When their accounts are released next week, it is expected that Leicester will have overshot the permitted £105 million losses by some distance.'

So not sure exactly why we're furious?

We certainly can't be accused of being a boring club...

So not sure exactly why we're furious?
Exactly. Smacks of a bit of arrogance really, but given that the club have said next to nothing publicly, they’ve got no one to blame but themselves if people start talking about them.

Exactly. Smacks of a bit of arrogance really, but given that the club have said next to nothing publicly, they’ve got no one to blame but themselves if people start talking about them.

Aiyawatt and Rudders have a touch of the Czar Nicholas II and Rasputin about them.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463