Leicester face questions about FFP

Wages higher than turnover is a suicide mission though cambers.

Is the £40m for BR and his gang's departure accurate??

Another thing to bear in mind is losses and FFP losses are different but without looking through it in detail, i believe we are still ****ed.

Just imagine what this years losses will be as well, wages won't have come down as much as the fall in revenue but thankfully we don't have a **** to pay off.

Looks like it is time to admit that our attempt to play with the big boys has failed pretty badly though and we need to take a step back, cut our cloth accordingly and go again on a sustainable platform, the approach that got us there in the first place.

Next season will be horrible though whatever happens - it will either be battling to beat Derby's point record or battling to avoid relegation to League 1 again.

Wages = £206m. Average wage for first team player last season was £90k a week. Very few players had deductions for relegation too which I suggested as WOTS but people laughed. This years loss will be MUCH higher.

It's not accidental. It's not because we failed to finish mid-table. How dare they use not being in Europe as an excuse too! As if we didn't know that long before the financial period began.

It's just a total disregard for basic rules and financial propriety and is far and away the worst breach of financial rules ever. Quite rightly, whichever league we're in next year will make an example of us.

Clowns. They should be kicked out of our club. In any decent society such incompetence would result in criminal charges.

Last edited:
Keiran Maguire thread on Twitter worth reading. Terrifying reading.

He also said that there is no real comparison for just how badly run we've been. He said the only other case he can think of is Leeds under Ridsdale twenty years ago and it took them down the leagues for fifteen years to recover.

Two stories side by side on the BBC quite telling:
1712084856234.png

Last edited:
Wages = £206m. Average wage for first team player last season was £90k a week. Very few players had deductions for relegation too which I suggested as WOTS but people laughed. This years loss will be MUCH higher.
On this point, and I may be being thick here, but isn’t the wages figure relating to last season, when we were in the Premier League? The talk of a lack of relegation clauses surely relates to the 23/24 accounts?

I could clearly be missing something obvious, though.

On this point, and I may be being thick here, but isn’t the wages figure relating to last season, when we were in the Premier League? The talk of a lack of relegation clauses surely relates to the 23/24 accounts?

I could clearly be missing something obvious, though.

Maguire said so - maybe there is something referenced in the full accounts as they often state things beyond the June 2023 date in them. I've only seen extracts so far.

It's also a strong WOTS from BN and you know how reliable they are!

Accounts still aren’t up on companies house. I’m interested to know how much the pay off was.

As has becoming the theme of our entire society, the rich and powerful are allowed to **** every single service and institution without any consequence whatsoever.

The wankers that allowed this happen and knew what was in the pipeline were allowed to lead the ‘internal review’.

I speechless to be honest, those numbers are just appalling. So negligent.

This is the final straw for me. They can ****ing shove it, the state of this game. See you when we’ve got our club back.

Said it before that the utter **** Rodgers should not get off lightly for his wibbling ****ing incompetence. He’s an absolute bastard

But Whelan, Rudkin and Top are the real villains of the past three seasons

This is systematic financial ****wittery on an industrial scale. Hard to see a way back from here

Maguire said so - maybe there is something referenced in the full accounts as they often state things beyond the June 2023 date in them. I've only seen extracts so far.

It's also a strong WOTS from BN and you know how reliable they are!
I’m not doubting that it may be the case, but the figures in themselves don’t say that, unless I’m missing something, as they relate to 22/23. I’ve only skim read the accounts, but I didn’t notice anything in there that mentioned it. There was mention of some contracts being related to performance, but I took them to relate to off the pitch (maybe wrongly), so maybe it’s the lack of something being said that implies it?

Feck knows, but we’ll find out in time, I guess.

It’s certainly a shit show, anyway.

This is the final straw for me. They can ****ing shove it, the state of this game. See you when we’ve got our club back.

I felt very much that way this time last year. I was so close to sticking their season ticket and doing something else instead. I cannot stand the incompetent wankstains in charge of our club and resent almost every one of the prima donna dickheads representing us for £90k a week (try cupping your ears when you're stood next to me Faes and see how it goes).

The reality is that football is our thing. **** letting them do it to us. We were there before the clowns and we'll be there long after they've fecked off.

A lot of fans are joining the Foxes Trust (trigger warning for Boc).

The rationale being that it is the only organisation that the club regularly speak to and who seem to be able to influence some decisions. They're a shambles (as we know) and had only 300 members until the last couple of weeks when loads have joined up with the idea of changing their approach - from prawn sandwich excuse makers to direct challengers. This may also coincide with the club being required to set up a fans advisory board - which is likely to take heavily from the FT.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ivejoinedthefoxestrust?src=hashtag_click

I'm sure you've got better things to do but this might help?

I felt very much that way this time last year. I was so close to sticking their season ticket and doing something else instead. I cannot stand the incompetent wankstains in charge of our club and resent almost every one of the prima donna dickheads representing us for £90k a week (try cupping your ears when you're stood next to me Faes and see how it goes).

The reality is that football is our thing. **** letting them do it to us. We were there before the clowns and we'll be there long after they've fecked off.

The rationale being that it is the only organisation that the club regularly speak to and who seem to be able to influence some decisions. They're a shambles (as we know) and had only 300 members until the last couple of weeks when loads have joined up with the idea of changing their approach - from prawn sandwich excuse makers to direct challengers. This may also coincide with the club being required to set up a fans advisory board - which is likely to take heavily from the FT.

To quote the accounts (try not to laugh):

IMG_0073.jpeg

They’re mainly the dickwads from Foxestalk who are mostly complete and utter spanners

The old ****s in charge of the Foxes Trust will completely ignore them - and anyway, instead of 338 members it will probably end up being 438. Big ****ing deal

If you think the Foxes Trust are going to solve this, with a load of Foxestalk ****flaps added to their pointless ranks, then you are horribly mistaken

They’re mainly the dickwads from Foxestalk who are mostly complete and utter spanners

The old ****s in charge of the Foxes Trust will completely ignore them - and anyway, instead of 338 members it will probably end up being 438. Big ****ing deal

If you think the Foxes Trust are going to solve this, with a load of Foxestalk ****flaps added to their pointless ranks, then you are horribly mistaken

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm a proud member of the 'Shipman Out' generation. I'm all in favour of threats, physical indimidation and breaking windows.

Not really the thing nowadays though is it? What would you suggest we do?

Criminally incompetent.

That average wage figure makes me want to vomit.

How the **** Rudkin and Whelan continue to take a wage from this football club is beyond comprehension.

I've never felt more detached from this shit stain of a game.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563