Leicester players in international action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kasper will be off in the summer

I was surprised that he didn't leave last summer, I'd be surprised if he doesn't go this summer. Peter will be advising his son about what to do and when but at 27 he now needs to be playing 1st team for a bigger team to achieve anything like his dad did, that said I don't think he's as good as Peter was.

Where will Kasper be number 1 that is seen as a step up from a Premier League Leicester (yes I know)

You think he sees playing in Italy as a step-up from the Premier League?

I Think he'll stick around.

Where will Kasper be number 1 that is seen as a step up from a Premier League Leicester (yes I know)

You think he sees playing in Italy as a step-up from the Premier League?

I Think he'll stick around.
Indeed. At Milan, he won't even get the chance to sit on the bench in the Europa League. Premier League over Serie A every time.

I'm in agreement with Hazz.
First, let him help us get promoted.
Then, give him a 2 year contract, if we come back down he'll go, if we stay up, let's have this discussion again in 12months time.

However, I would seriously look at our back up keeper situation!

The Danes were impressed:

http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/dansk-nederlag-paa-wembley-men-schmeichel-viste-klassen

Google translation:

Danish defeat at Wembley - but Schmeichel showed class
Denmark lost 0-1 to England in a boring test match at the historic Wembley, where Kasper Schmeichel , the Danish bright spot.

They stood down there on the sidelines along the gap . Daddy and son.

Peter Schmeichel took his mobile phone and made a so-called selfie . Where there was much symbolism in that picture. Two generations with the famous last name in common , and with the skill of goalkeeper passed down to his son .

If you are in the football-mad England has previously been in doubt Kasper Schmeichel's qualities as a goalkeeper because he has not played in the Premier League the past seven years of his career , then one can no longer be so much in doubt. Schmeichel turned up at the greatest scene and refused repeatedly frustrated British stars .

It was not until seven minutes before the time that Daniel Sturridge managed to outwit the Danish keeper as he headed into his matchvindermål .

But it does not change the overall picture of Kasper Schmeichel as the big winner at Wembley . If Morten Olsen was in no doubt who will be the first goalkeeper when Euro qualifier in the autumn begins , so it should be removed now.

And Schmeichel decide whether he plays Premier League next season , whether it gets to the promotion or not with Leicester.

Kasper Schmeichel becomes even småirriteret when the interviewer compares him with his famous father , but although he has long performed out of daddy's shadow , he must live with the comparisons . On the positive way .

For after all it is not a coincidence that Peter Schmeichel 's land struggle - record holder with 129 appearances in the national costume .

It was almost deja vu when Kasper Schmeichel in the final minute of the first half threw himself fearlessly into the Liverpool bomber Daniel Sturridges end . Or when he twice within a short time in the second half put one reflex save in after the other. It should go very wrong if 27 -year-old Kasper Schmeichel not even begin to eat its way slowly into her father, although from four matches is a long way .

To fight that definitely swung in quality, only got a single English score can greatly thank keeper Schmeichel , but also English fuzziness in just the coarse end.

Star Striker Wayne Rooney signed 14 days ago Premier League history's biggest contract when he extended with Manchester United, but he really needs to reinvent itself if he is to play a major role in the upcoming World Cup in Brazil.

He was among many more British disappointment when Liverpool players Steven Gerrard , Raheem Sterling and then a bit Sturridge was the experience .

Denmark lived best counter- races and was exceptionally deep otherwise defensively. But the Danish offensive was missing the last field , both Jacob Poulsen , substitute Morten Duncan Rasmussen got the free-rider against an English defensive , which was to talk to .

There will be a part of working with the coach in the near future before the European Championship qualifier in the difficult group with Portugal , Serbia , Armenia and Albania begins.

Who will play right-back , who will be companion to Agger , who will play in central midfield and who will play the right side .

The questions had Morten Olsen probably hoping to find an answer to after the game at Wembley , but neither he nor the Danish football fans got other clear answers , but to Schmeichel may have overtaken Stephan Andersen.

That google translate is really quite shit, isn´t it?

"It should go very wrong if 27 -year-old Kasper Schmeichel not even begin to eat its way slowly into her father, although from four matches is a long way"

Bloody excellent

"It should go very wrong if 27 -year-old Kasper Schmeichel not even begin to eat its way slowly into her father, although from four matches is a long way"

Bloody excellent

I'm not sure we should offer a transsexual cannibal a contract.

Bloody excellent
:081:

Didn't even read the goggly translation before I posted it. Glad I didn't as I probably would have edited the entertaining parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669