Leicester struggle past a league 2 side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and this is yet another post where you didn't engage your brain before pressing those little buttons in front of you.

You have openly slated your style last season and said how amazingly wonderful it is how you get the ball down and pass this season, do not try and back track you little parasite.

You are wasting your time Lako:102:

I wonder if that Leeds twat will be back to slag us off for winning another game?

You failed to do what was required, you were shit, you lost too many games anf failed terribly at the final herdle.

Do not come on here giving it the big one when your team has already failed at what we will achieve this season.

Points deduction blah blah blah, unfortunatly these are the things you have to contend with when your club is ran by absolute wankers, backed by absolute wankers, and employ absolute wankers.

Go and spout about what a success last season was somewhere like a Cheltenham board, they have a lower standard of what a success actually is.

As I said the first time, easy league, shit teams, the fact you reckon Leeds are the best team in this division shows how diabolical it actually is.

Now feck off and make up some more excusess.

LAKO

We failed to do what was required, because we were shit??? Ahh you mean getting to a play off final despite having a 15 point deduction is shit is it???
We lost too many games did we? 9 games out of 46 is too many games is it Lako?????

One thing you have got right is that we are shit compared to our team THIS season. We won 91 pts last season so god knows how many we will win this season, probably 100 at a guess.

After this afternoons win we have now won 6 games on the trot in all competitions and into the 4th round of the Carling cup. Not bad eh!!

I don't need to make excuses about how we play. one point from top says it all and on target for promotion. We have used one team for the league and another for the cup games which proves we can front 2 teams out and still win,which means when suspensions and injuries start kicking in this season then it won't effect our performance like most teams in this poxy division.

So Lako, stop putting up a very weak argument in future. It looks bad.!!
:081::081::081:

Last edited:
LAKO

We failed to do what was required, because we were shit??? Ahh you mean getting to a play off final despite having a 15 point deduction is shit is it???
We lost too many games did we? 9 games out of 46 is too many games is it Lako?????

One thing you have got right is that we are shit compared to our team THIS season. We won 91 pts last season so god knows how many we will win this season, probably 100 at a guess.

After this afternoons win we have now won 6 games on the trot in all competitions and into the 4th round of the Carling cup. Not bad eh!!

I don't need to make excuses about how we play. one point from top says it all and on target for promotion. We have used one team for the league and another for the cup games which proves we can front 2 teams out and still win,which means when suspensions and injuries start kicking in this season then it won't effect our performance like most teams in this poxy division.

If you were good enough to get promoted, you would have won the playoff final. Instead, you absolutely bottled it and got bossed by Doncaster. So yes, you played shit and didn't get promoted.

Last edited:
If you were good enough to get promoted, you would have won the playoff final. Instead, you absolutely bottled it and got bossed by Doncaster. So yes, you played shit and didn't get promoted.

One game doesnt make a season. Throughout the WHOLE season we were the 2nd best team when you look at the points,most wins and least games lost. Maybe we did bottle it in the P/O final but to be fair we have never been good in the playoff's.
This season we wont need the playoff's. We do not have a 15 point deduction.!!

Now jog on little lad.!!

LAKO

errr??? yes it is, it didnt get you promoted :102: me thinks there is only 1 who has a weak argument on here.

One game doesnt make a season. Throughout the WHOLE season we were the 2nd best team when you look at the points,most wins and least games lost. Maybe we did bottle it in the P/O final but to be fair we have never been good in the playoff's.

Now jog on little lad.!!

:044::044::icon_mrgr:icon_mrgr funniest comment youve come out with so far that is! is that why you have not won a major cup competion for years too " cause to be fair youve never been very good in cup competions" or what about the fact youve tumbled down the leagues in recent years?? " cause to be fair youve never been very good at this league stuff" :056:

errr??? yes it is, it didnt get you promoted :102: me thinks there is only 1 who has a weak argument on here.

As far as iam concerned getting to the final in the first place is a massive achievement and we have only built on the great season we had.
The point isnt losing to Doncaster, the point is we are now stronger and play better football than last season despite only losing 9 times.

Last season has gone and forgotton about. Leeds fans dont care about the play off final. They only remember our great season of which we have strengthened even more.

For that my argument is strong, loud and clear to the rest of the division.

Now jog on little lad.!!

The 15 point deduction was your club's own fault. You didn't win enough games to get automatically promoted and you played shit in the playoff finals, so don't come on here bleating about how fcuking incredible your team was last season - you're still in League 1 and it's pathetic.

So far this season, we've performed better and more consistently than you, even though several of our key players such as Mattock, Kisnorbo and Clemence have been injured, yet the players that have stepped in for them have been more than capable.

As for games played, we've scored more points than you so far and it's only by the grace of our game in hand that you're not below us in the table.

Now, I think it's about time that you jogged on old son.

They struggled to beat the bottom side in the leage, and they just about beat Hartlepool the other day, i feel them falling soon rather later

As far as iam concerned getting to the final in the first place is a massive achievement and we have only built on the great season we had.
The point isnt losing to Doncaster, the point is we are now stronger and play better football than last season despite only losing 9 times.

Last season has gone and forgotton about. Leeds fans dont care about the play off final. They only remember our great season of which we have strengthened even more.

For that my argument is strong, loud and clear to the rest of the division.

Which culminated in you bottling it in the playoff finals - I don't call that a great season because your target was promotion all season and you didn't achieve it. There's no excuse, if you were good enough to get promoted then you would have been. Doncaster aren't even that good a side - This Leicester side would have breezed past them.

One game doesnt make a season.

I'm sure that was the message given to the leeds players in the P/O final. I can just imagine the manager saying "Hey boys, now we're only going to get one shot at this but don't worry if we lose because this one game won't make our season"

Anyhow, back to the serious business. Apparently the dot over a letter 'i' is called a tittle!

The 15 point deduction was your club's own fault. You didn't win enough games to get automatically promoted and you played shit in the playoff finals, so don't come on here bleating about how fcuking incredible your team was last season - you're still in League 1 and it's pathetic.

So far this season, we've performed better and more consistently than you, even though several of our key players such as Mattock, Kisnorbo and Clemence have been injured, yet the players that have stepped in for them have been more than capable.

As for games played, we've scored more points than you so far and it's only by the grace of our game in hand that you're not below us in the table.

Now, I think it's about time that you jogged on old son.

Just as pathetic as you getting relegated after a woeful season in the CCC. To be fair you dropped off the perch about 2 years ago.

How the hell do you work out that you have performed more consistantly. Dont start going on about games in hand. We are above you in the table and also in the 4th round of the carling cup.We have 6 wins on the bounce and have scored a bucket ful of goals more than you already with the best strike force in this division. One of our players is the top scorer in all competitions in EVERY league this season with 11 goals.I dread to think what will happen as soon as one of your strikers gets suspended or injured.!!!

If you want to hang on to donny winning last season as your subject of defence then go for it. It is a new season, with new players. We are sitting in 3rd and you arn't

get over it!!

Last edited:

Exuse me you thick twat, the idea of each league other than the prem is to get into the one above it, correct? Therefore you achieved nowt as you failed to do that.

Nobody remembers losers in a play off final IT IS ALL ABOUT THAT ONE RESULT, IT IS THE CULMINATION OF A SEASON OF GRAFT AND I REPEAT FOR YOU (SHIT HEAD) YOU FAILED.

Now, please for all concerned FCUK off and go and shag yer wippet!!

As long as we stay above you in the table, which we will then i will happily admit every defeat we have this season.

You know as well as I know we are hiting the gears after a slowish start. Oldham are currently the best team in the division if you look at the points but overall Leeds are and will remain the best team throughout this season. Oldham will have dropped off top spot by the end of Oct and even you can see that. They wont last the pace.

Leeds are scoring now an average of 3 goals per game and we havent even seen the best yet. By xmas we will be top by at least 5-6 points.Whether leicester will be second remains to be seen as ive not seen a convincing performance by you lot yet. Ok ive not been to your games but by various feedback on your forums which coincide correctly with the post match reactions.

Can you PM me next week's EuroMIllions winning numbers please?
Seeing as you can see the future so clearly.

Now jog on little lad.!!

I'm afraid it does when that one game determines what division you will be watching your team play in.:icon_roll

I've changed my mind about the lottery numbers, I'd rather trust my OH on getting them right than someone who has absolutely no idea what it is wittering on about.

Now jog on little thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as pathetic as you getting relegated after a woeful season in the CCC. To be fair you dropped off the perch about 2 years ago.

How the hell do you work out that you have performed more consistantly. Dont start going on about games in hand. We are above you in the table and also in the 4th round of the carling cup.We have 6 wins on the bounce and have scored a bucket ful of goals more than you already with the best strike force in this division. One of our players is the top scorer in all competitions in EVERY league this season with 11 goals.I dread to think what will happen as soon as one of your strikers gets suspended or injured.!!!

If you want to hang on to donny winning last season as your subject of defence then go for it. It is a new season, with new players. We are sitting in 3rd and you arn't

get over it!!

Christ! he's a busy lad, how many teams does he play for? Does that include spanish and Italian leagues? Swedish? Brazilian?
idiot!

Last edited:
As long as we stay above you in the table, which we will then i will happily admit every defeat we have this season.

You know as well as I know we are hiting the gears after a slowish start. Oldham are currently the best team in the division if you look at the points but overall Leeds are and will remain the best team throughout this season. Oldham will have dropped off top spot by the end of Oct and even you can see that. They wont last the pace.

Leeds are scoring now an average of 3 goals per game and we havent even seen the best yet. By xmas we will be top by at least 5-6 points.Whether leicester will be second remains to be seen as ive not seen a convincing performance by you lot yet. Ok ive not been to your games but by various feedback on your forums which coincide correctly with the post match reactions.

ooh, lets reflect on the goal-fest that was today......1-0
woohoo, and was it your wonder kid who has scored 11 or so this season? no.
so shut your hole you pathetic little w@nker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669